Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

we need some "legal" KO, we need europen KO

This is a discussion on we need some "legal" KO, we need europen KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dont forget this is nearly p2p not f2p server 1 and 2 is nearly prem only now...
Page: 3

FatM4n

dont forget this is nearly p2p not f2p
    server 1 and 2 is nearly prem only now

Magelord1257

Default Re: we need some "legal" KO, we need europen KO

Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ratnik
    withouth dupers,withouth macroners, with GMs who will care about game...
    if you wanted KO to be like that they would have to make it P2P and it would be a lot more than premium i think...move to WoW[/b]

The problem about WoW is that it's too much of a solo game, the reason i still play this game is because of the teamwork.

MaJe

Well guys enough with these ''flame turks'' posts.This gives u nothing.Big part of turkish players are chilldren who dont care about your xp-np-item etc...
    Turks dupe others buy item from GMs is there any difference?
    Both dont work for items.The problem here is the ''Bad GM selection of K2''
    And a part of turkey is in Europe amd there are millions of Turks in other countries at Europe.
    İf u hate turks leave KO pls.
    Lvl 70 comes falems Turks
    lvl 60 comes flames turks
    lvl 40 comes flames turks
    lvl 10 comes flames turks
    :S Stop it pls it really suck..
    Flaming a nation for a fuking game is kinda shit. İf u cant have fun with turks do smth better

Magelord1257

I think that the best solution is for k2 to seperate us into our different languages. Just like Guild Wars, we could pick different districts (in this case pick english speaking district)

just a shame that this will not happen -_-

Originally posted by phantomlink
    dont like ko, then quit and stop your bitching
    you use some drogs???

SaltyTaco

Yeah, god forbid we could have some real GM's who ban cheaters instead of take money to unban them and sell +8 items.

This is a great game, and if it had some decent GM's around to do some work then maybe K2 would have a lot more players than it does now. Everyone will back up all GM's, saying oh GM jackass01 is great and he's a legit GM. Truth of the matter is these people are friends with this GM so they can buy items from him, get bosses spawned for them, and any other special GM things they want to get.

I've seriously never played another online game that had so many cheaters and so many GM's that don't give a fuck. If you want to be good at KO all you gotta do is suck your local GM's cock, he'll give your whole clan +8 items for that.

true, a western european KO would be ideal (no turkish or american trash) but it will not happen since i believe USKO will be the only english franchise. Maybe a scandinavian KO would be better.

xourico

well if k2 fix the dupe metods (lets dream yeah!!) this game will be ALOT better... then we just need active GMs, and most of all not corrupt <_<, and in the end, babashop = perm ban :lol:

Road

It's not most of the Turks fault. The problem is that the average Turk player is 15. They are just children at most, Immature children who love nothing more to hack. They use their limited allowance to play ko in internet cafes. The only thing that really draws Turks to this game is the fact this game is so buggy. They hack for the convience of it. They already have to pay by the hour so they might as well get their lvl's as fast as they can. Nothing better than kosp. What other free games could turks play. The only thing that would stop the Turkish problem is if home internet connections were made cheaper in Turkey. Then they wouldn't have to pay per hour for internet, just a managable monthly fee.

Btw for the idiot who posted about 10% of Turkey being in Europe, it's only barely 3%. Maybe if they invaded ajacent European contries for more land, then maybe they would have more space. Here's a map for those confused morons:

tolgahan

Originally posted by Road
    It's not most of the Turks fault. The problem is that the average Turk player is 15. They are just children at most, Immature children who love nothing more to hack. They use their limited allowance to play ko in internet cafes. The only thing that really draws Turks to this game is the fact this game is so buggy. They hack for the convience of it. They already have to pay by the hour so they might as well get their lvl's as fast as they can. Nothing better than kosp. What other free games could turks play. The only thing that would stop the Turkish problem is if home internet connections were made cheaper in Turkey. Then they wouldn't have to pay per hour for internet, just a managable monthly fee.

Btw for the idiot who posted about 10% of Turkey being in Europe, it's only barely 3%. Maybe if they invaded ajacent European contries for more land, then maybe they would have more space. Here's a map for those confused morons:
    That was the thing that i want to teach these morons.
    They think Turk player are from all ages.But not true.Turk player are about 15.And you are wasting time by saying something...

From my cafe .. : )))
    We.. Turk ppl are nice ppl.You cant find ppl's personality from a game

rofl at that, my bro was in finland. 3 turks came and started saying : im fuk ur mama. and shit like that. they where short as hell.

TURKS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME IN REAL LIFE AS INGAME!!!

Ripper_of_romania

turks will never be banned from the simple reason that they also $$ and K2 as a company doesn't want to loose money..Best thing in my opinion is to make separate turk servers to pull them in there..
    As for the cheaters cheaters will be everytime in every game..

Peace out

tolgahan

Originally posted by Crazy

rofl at that, my bro was in finland. 3 turks came and started saying : im fuk ur mama. and shit like that. they where short as hell.

TURKS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME IN REAL LIFE AS INGAME!!!
    Do you watch football?
    Did you watched E.C.C final.??
    We were at Stadium.After match some drunk English stared to swear us.
    SO ALL ENGLAND PPL BAD????
    Sure NOT!

hej

What i want is that they make a server4 on all, then move server 2 and 4 to Sweden or some other contry in Europe.

HeyJude

We need a server comprised of people who are civilized enough to label themselves as "the citizens of Planet Earth" and avoid using sexual slurs because they know only imbeciles use them.

And Turkey isnt a European nation. Much like Poland, Turkey doesnt have the culture and values of Western Europe.

And, if Greece and Poland was accepted to EU, Turkey must be able to enter too.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast