Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

we need some "legal" KO, we need europen KO

This is a discussion on we need some "legal" KO, we need europen KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont really understand why yu guys talking about euko and without turks but all these problems are from turks?i ...
Page: 4

SuperkakosO_0

i dont really understand why yu guys talking about euko and without turks but all these problems are from turks?i dont understand grow up think that K2 doesnt care to make the game fair get used with this idea .hoping a better future with fire drake(my opinion all will be the same)

Yun_Yuuzhan

We need a KO where rules are made and enforced, NO USD trades of any kind are tolerated, and deviance from the rules = a permanent ban, no questions asked too bad for you kthbyenoob.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    We need a KO where rules are made and enforced, NO USD trades of any kind are tolerated, and deviance from the rules = a permanent ban, no questions asked too bad for you kthbyenoob.
    Exactly. Topography plays no role in the success of a game as viewed by people who wish to play it legitimately, but effectiveness at rule enforcement and consistency in policy application does.

HeyJude

There is no way you can stop real cash trades.

we need good players as GM's, like me, yun, me, me, me, me, me and me

honestly i wouldnt ban a player, i'd delete his gay acc for sure , so no other GM could restore it after being paid for 250 USD

i'd never lvl up my friends, they should work their ass off like i havent done with my chars :lol:

and i'd make a GM pk party with tons of cash to drop, only ubber items like jewerly +5, armor +10, not fuking shields even on the trash slot like orc/human champions

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by HeyJude
    There is no way you can stop real cash trades.
    I beg to differ. It is entirely possible for a company that is willing to make the effort. At the very least, you can force them so far underground that they are not worth the trouble.

True, if somehow an EUKO could limit ip's to western europe only it would be the best KO in the world. It wont happen though.

HeyJude

I beg to differ. It is entirely possible for a company that is willing to make the effort. At the very least, you can force them so far underground that they are not worth the trouble.
    How so? How are they going to prevent someone from buying a shard +8 from one of his friends living 100 meters away from him?

Karpsu

Originally posted by sceron+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sceron)</div>
    Originally posted by Elrohir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Elrohir)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Klingan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-sceron

turk isnt in EU

Thanks God

Amen
    Indeed, but USKO could be good if it only had active gm's :P[/b]
    not any more there is to many duped +8 items on some noobs etc...[/b][/quote]

Too bad there will still be macroers from my country. *cough* YOU *cough*

Sorry, off-topic.

FlyingCat

Originally posted by BDragieta
    we ne TrKO and then ban all tr...
    Still im in USKO i havent got _tr :wub:

kenpai

Cheating will never stop, every game has their cheaters or hackers or w/e. But normal games usually have gm's or admins or referee's of some sort that dont ask questions but simple temp ban, perm ban, ip ban, period. Imagine being a gm for a minute, or make it an hour or so, run around 3 servers and ban all that hack. Do that on random times during the week, week after week.. And im sure there will be a lot less hackers, cause it wont pay off to hack.

Want USD trades to stop then all items should drop again, maybe in a quest or from a boss or w-e, but at least drop those cs, dd, sd, etc. Have an FT that works. And increase drop rate. Delete all money, lower the pot price considerble, increase money drop from mobs and you probably get a nicely balanced game where skill and lvl matter and not so much items or if you played in beta or not. Though one could argue it would become a bit boring if it was made too easy, i agree there.

Do you guys realize this topic was from April?

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by Elrohir@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

Would be nice woth sweko (swedish KO)
    and all the players would be nice to eachother gentle and the pirces would be lower then a pregnant ant stomach

In Finland we think all swedish are gays h43r:
    In sweden we think all finnish ppl are sauna crazy ppl that like to get drunk all the time :blink:[/b]
    and we both are right... :blink: :lol:

AndTheHeroFails

Dont Work
    <_<

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast