Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Darken
  • 1 Post By Lavie

★ we need your help ★

This is a discussion on ★ we need your help ★ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After almost 2 weeks our accounts are still blocked, and those people who had their accounts opened already (only few ...
Page: 1

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Default ★ we need your help ★

After almost 2 weeks our accounts are still blocked, and those people who had their accounts opened already (only few yet really) have lost all their coins FFS...

Please help us. SPAM THE FORUMS, So when next time you are victim of K2 (pardon NTT) you dont feel bad asking others to help you since you helped already. Bombarding them is really only way to get something done with company like NTT...

Please give few posts here:
    Characters banned on September 27
    and here:
    Lost all coins in innhostess after blocked account was fixed - Page 3

Thank you very much, we appreciate it, and all other victim players as well..
    MySqu1rtPie2 and Smooth like this.

Little archer Senior Member

Why are you still playing KO?

Why am I still browsing these dumb forums? because I don't think there's a risk of getting fucked over and losing all of my non existent virtual items by staying too long in this place.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Why are you still playing KO?

Why am I still browsing these dumb forums? because I don't think there's a risk of getting fucked over and losing all of my non existent virtual items by staying too long in this place.
    Do you base everything you do around potential risk? Your life must be shit.
    StrongOne likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Do you base everything you do around potential risk? Your life must be shit.
    with ko its like a 95% chance some time in your ko career you will be fucked out of some item worth a decent bit.

Razor everyone that got fucked appreciates your helpful and brilliant advice.

How do you know that spamming forums will help you with anything exept getting your forum acc banned to?

Quote Originally Posted by Yloz View Post
    How do you know that spamming forums will help you with anything exept getting your forum acc banned to?
    because in the past it has helped getting things done. until it's abused and then they don't listen to you anymore. I know because it has happened to me

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    because in the past it has helped getting things done. until it's abused and then they don't listen to you anymore. I know because it has happened to me
    Yeah, weird as it may sound I got K2ed once and posting about it in Ko4Life (not even in their own forums, but here) got the attention of [insert dudes name] (cant remember, search thing isnt working so I can find the post) and he got it fixed for me. Long story short, K2 fucked up activating my premium and then fucked me even harder trying to fix their original fuck up. Dude that worked for K2 read my Ko4Life post and was able to help me sort it out.

I know that im in the 0.00000001% of pèople who have recieved some sort of support but the moral of the story is that you never know what will work so its best to try it all before giving up