Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

we should create a english team in the new server

This is a discussion on we should create a english team in the new server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all the people thats going to the new server, we should gather up a team and go together well all ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member Bodybuild's Avatar

Default we should create a english team in the new server

all the people thats going to the new server, we should gather up a team and go together

well all whos interested might reply here, if we are many enough why not own the server?

i just started euko, and will stay there. but you have a great idea. gogogo join up and create an English-speaking Titan army!!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Why not?

It will be short lived, there are no restrictions on turks like there was on euko, they can always get an advantage, no lagg, all from the same city/country, same values/understanding of each other therefore less drama. Turks always have more balls (less brains) when it comes to anvil, unless you're french.

These are all reasons why you can't 'own the server'

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    Why not?

It will be short lived, there are no restrictions on turks like there was on euko, they can always get an advantage, no lagg, all from the same city/country, same values/understanding of each other therefore less drama. Turks always have more balls (less brains) when it comes to anvil, unless you're french.

These are all reasons why you can't 'own the server'
    Yet they still can't play properly because they lack the proper intelligence to do so.

Restarting again from scratch, I cant even think about

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Whats the point. Americans cant control they pride and greed. Drama will plague the clan and it will die. If you have not made it in the last 5 servers just give up. Plus usko and koxp are happily married and going strong. Come to europa. Nuff said.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    Whats the point. Americans cant control they pride and greed. Drama will plague the clan and it will die. If you have not made it in the last 5 servers just give up. Plus usko and koxp are happily married and going strong. Come to europa. Nuff said.
    Oh, boo-hoo, you couldn't compete on USKO so you went on and babashopped the shit outta EUKO to be something, good job!

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

coolboy, really, do you need to flame in every single topic? I read Lavell make a comment which isn't necessary and then i read you flame him/someone else.

Seriously you two, it's retarded.

good idea, i would like to join it. but still don't think we can make it that far to literally own the server though.

Euko in cz has become rather krowaz based so to speak. You would have to baba somewhat... I think it is a good idea to play Titan. Ppl need to stop crying about losing their stuff, shit happens in life. Get over it. If you wanna play, come play Titan. its a good opportunity, lots of ppl, and an equal playing feild till...hackers/baba.. But stop complaining about the fucking game, if you dont like it. Play a different game and stop trollin lol.. I aint on wow's forums trolling, and im not on gw2's forum's trolling...(razor). soooooooooo join it, this topic is meant to get ppl to come. Not for asses to run ppl off ffs.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyFreedos View Post
    Euko in cz has become rather krowaz based so to speak. You would have to baba somewhat... I think it is a good idea to play Titan. Ppl need to stop crying about losing their stuff, shit happens in life. Get over it. If you wanna play, come play Titan. its a good opportunity, lots of ppl, and an equal playing feild till...hackers/baba.. But stop complaining about the fucking game, if you dont like it. Play a different game and stop trollin lol.. I aint on wow's forums trolling, and im not on gw2's forum's trolling...(razor). soooooooooo join it, this topic is meant to get ppl to come. Not for asses to run ppl off ffs.
    hey, im about to play euko again so calm down sir.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    hey, im about to play euko again so calm down sir.
    sir this thread is for the new server: Titan.. And why do you want to play all of a sudden, get hacked on gw2?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

so buying ntt points and selling pus items is babashopping? Coolboyp2 mabe ill give razor my account then come to usko. You know what, ill cya on titan! Count me in.

its gonna be a server like helios 99% turk.. full of koxp and bots in a race to get 83

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    its gonna be a server like helios 99% turk.. full of koxp and bots in a race to get 83
    Itll be 100% if everyone thought like that.. ima play casually maybe.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast