Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

we should create a english team in the new server

This is a discussion on we should create a english team in the new server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; razor, i don't really care about the population though. i know it's better than on a private server, no i ...
Page: 5

razor, i don't really care about the population though. i know it's better than on a private server, no i know carnac west ain't that good. Even if we gonna have koxpers here in Titan, or whatever we have to deal with. If this english clan survive's everyone is talking about and we're able to gear up, level up etc. it will be good, and if we don't make it that far because of the turks, koxpers etc. etc. ofcourse people will be dissapointed, but hey we've had our fun and atleast tried.

Little archer Senior Member

seriously, its two english clans for release... one on each nation.

how will you find new members if you need more? you guys should just merge, imo.

...not even c-west release had such a low amount of english clans.

there are 2 clans at human side... and i guess it will turn out as 1 clan, since everyone hopped from Lavell's clan to this one. or whatever.. Didn't expect any more then that anyways.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

You guys realize the servers with have 3000+ people on them, with a maximum of 64 exp spots on each side, both servers combined ... have fun with that

yes i do.

/10chars.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    You guys realize the servers with have 3000+ people on them, with a maximum of 64 exp spots on each side, both servers combined ... have fun with that
    They can implement this thing that they had in EUKO in the beginning, where there were like 3 eslants in each server, so XP was quite fine.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    They can implement this thing that they had in EUKO in the beginning, where there were like 3 eslants in each server, so XP was quite fine.
    3-4 weeks went on before that happened, and it's mgame lol.

Well the whole reason im going to Titan is population So not being to xp as fast as i would want is not gonna really matter to me. I just want a very active server.

Zwn

my tip for those that want storm the server:
    lvl to 50, jump , delvl to 69 (bettr buy redistribution item else it costs 70 mln) and go farm rlb obl,cs and bf mobs (doable in less than 1 day) just do troll armor quests and the cardinal hunts for gear
    then just put genie exp for the nights on another char that u jump at 65 and 99% (and ull get 80 in less than a month)

sure , rlb cs wont drop rols but u would make up on a large amount of hwot and lupus pendants

as said before, the jump event and genie really makes lvl racing useless, everyone will be 80 in a month anyway (id bet first 80 will be made on the weekend), so u should focus on having opened skills to be above the rest

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345