Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

We are witnessing Knight Online's final push at staying alive

This is a discussion on We are witnessing Knight Online's final push at staying alive within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by dark1291 Oh goody i love reading the yearly "ko gonna die topic" On a side note how ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by dark1291 View Post
    Oh goody i love reading the yearly "ko gonna die topic"

On a side note how can you compare ko with a car, nonetheless no one is forcing you to spend money on ko so your argument stil maked even less sense
    this. lol at comparing KO's current state with a junk car

they were probably making all those event to get money for the new server

Quote Originally Posted by dark1291 View Post
    Oh goody i love reading the yearly "ko gonna die topic"

On a side note how can you compare ko with a car, nonetheless no one is forcing you to spend money on ko so your argument stil maked even less sense
    i dont buy premium, never have, never will.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    this. lol at comparing KO's current state with a junk car

they were probably making all those event to get money for the new server
    sure ill paint my car a nice bright shade and put stickers on it...ok?

Banned Senior Member

If people is so tired of USKO's bullshit, convert to private servers something I did in 2008

Less bullshit to deal with.

well the problem is that when usko was good a popping, k2 stopped putting in the work required to keep it updated and in competition with new games and just did the bare minimum to get by to maximize profits.
    now all that time not fixing the game has caught up to them over the past couple years and they lost too many paying customers to have the budget to keep the game going. now most people dont want to pay for this game cause of all the problems, so k2 has no money to fix the game and no incentive cause its not making the required revenues to make it worth the spending into the game. if everyone stops buying kc and prems, thats when the game will die and thats why they are doing these kc events and lowered prices. at least these are my thoughts of this whole situation. i just think k2 and mgame should try and revive the game one last time and they may see the profits they want in the long run

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Helseth View Post
    Free-login cap was lowered due to new servers putting too much demand on their network.
    Should be back to normal in a couple of days.
    HAHAH AT YOUR SIG :d
    no i am not your mother

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Considering the size of the game, I don't believe it cost that much to keep the game running. They don't spend money on GM's, and they rarely do any LARGE updates or expansions. I think they are making plenty of profit right now. Just a guess but I think more people buy premium to play than the ones that do not. With all the servers and all the turks they are making a lot more money than you think. I don't see this game dying anytime soon because it has unmatched PvP. Nobody gives a rats ass about graphics. I've played the so called "Best MMO's" and so far nothing in my opinion has compared to Knight Online. I'm one that does not give a shit about how pretty it looks i just want it to play good.

Honestly, for the past few months i've read rants about KO this KO that are the ones that are not even paying customers of KO. I know you have the right to make conspiracy theories and false statements because your also a gamer but you dont even support the game by just buying premium or KC even once? like u said never will. Then find another game then that you want to support and go cry. KO in general will never die, they have their technical problems as it happens theres too much brute force hackers trying to get inside their main servers and causing major problems as this game has the highest amount of in game item/money to $ sold as compared to other games around. Ares alone in my server i can see 85% of the ppl use scrolls/ use wings/ use prem/ use gloves. So to feed the kind of amount of players with all the PUS items its either they buy KC or someone buys alot of KC and sells those items. I for one buy premium every month because if you love the game atleast show support and not convince others to not support KO, thats just crab mentality at its finest.

I was pissed also when alot of my clanmates got hacked and didnt receive help but ive seen other ppl also that got support and they're trying their best to clean and fix the game. Stop making a fuzz about everything they do..oh they put new items in pus to boost sales, oh they make it so non prem cant login. oh they put this so we have to buy blah blah blah. Get over it, we dont need to be a rocket scientist to know what Business means. If you cant handle the truth then find another game.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I've just skimmed this thread , but K2 host so many different games and KO is still a strong money maker for them. I find their recent actions of expanding and adding new features not the behaviour of a desperate company. They would must likely drop some of their other games and would slowly remove features of the game in order to stream line the games running.

Since they have allowed people to buy and sell premium in the game , it has obviously help generate more money as it is now truley a free to play game. I would expect there to be something big around the corner if they are launching new and bigger servers. If they were running low on funds they would remove some of the more quiet servers.

this games generates too much money for them to let go its gonna be around for a while dont know why people say its going to crap rather the opposite in cwest actually has picked so much recently you starting to get 1 or 2 exp parties and round the clock PK just maybe not early european time / aussie time but heck :P no one cares <3 aussies

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    Honestly, for the past few months i've read rants about KO this KO that are the ones that are not even paying customers of KO. I know you have the right to make conspiracy theories and false statements because your also a gamer but you dont even support the game by just buying premium or KC even once? like u said never will. Then find another game then that you want to support and go cry. KO in general will never die, they have their technical problems as it happens theres too much brute force hackers trying to get inside their main servers and causing major problems as this game has the highest amount of in game item/money to $ sold as compared to other games around. Ares alone in my server i can see 85% of the ppl use scrolls/ use wings/ use prem/ use gloves. So to feed the kind of amount of players with all the PUS items its either they buy KC or someone buys alot of KC and sells those items. I for one buy premium every month because if you love the game atleast show support and not convince others to not support KO, thats just crab mentality at its finest.

I was pissed also when alot of my clanmates got hacked and didnt receive help but ive seen other ppl also that got support and they're trying their best to clean and fix the game. Stop making a fuzz about everything they do..oh they put new items in pus to boost sales, oh they make it so non prem cant login. oh they put this so we have to buy blah blah blah. Get over it, we dont need to be a rocket scientist to know what Business means. If you cant handle the truth then find another game.
    so you are a paying customer who enjoys getting raped over and over again by the same company

man, i would like to run a store by your place, id treat you like trash and still be rich

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    so you are a paying customer who enjoys getting raped over and over again by the same company

man, i would like to run a store by your place, id treat you like trash and still be rich
    man i enjoy ur posts in each topic , can i "follow" u or subscribe to u ?

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by C0rruptioN View Post
    man i enjoy ur posts in each topic , can i "follow" u or subscribe to u ?
    i considered twitar as an option

who knows!

which part did i say i got raped over and over? fyi i was hacked when i came back in game last year. i stopped playing 2006 and came back 2011. and guess what? i got restored. some of my clanmates also got restored. if there was a problem regarding prizes they fixed it. Comparing on running the a GAME to running a store? wtf lol :P
    I'm just saying bro i had my fair share of problems with KO but i never got treated like shit. Well maybe once b4 when i wasnt prem. ;p

ill open a quickmart right next to your shit nigguh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast