Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

weapon defence armor

This is a discussion on weapon defence armor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why did they take it out. needs to be brought back it unbalances the game too much not having it. ...
Page: 1

iwanttopk

Default weapon defence armor

why did they take it out.
    needs to be brought back
    it unbalances the game too much not having it.

anyone know why they took it out?

because u touch urself at nights ? :rollseyes:

It's K2
    Should I add anything else?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I really really have no idea of why they did it, but was a BIG-HUGE mistake imo, cuz that stuff added big factors to the game. Rogues beating warriors of more lvl, bp killing all :P , etc... Need em

:OnSlaught:

Was a mistake for them to add defensive gear in the first place. Just makes everybody the same with enough defensive gear. With enough DD a mage can kill a sin. With enough SD a sin can kill a warrior. Not the way the game was supose to be played.

SaltyTaco

I don't know why they removed it, but it sure was a gay move. I bet Richard Simmons is the president of K2.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:
    Was a mistake for them to add defensive gear in the first place. Just makes everybody the same with enough defensive gear. With enough DD a mage can kill a sin. With enough SD a sin can kill a warrior. Not the way the game was supose to be played.
    and now only a few people have it and some dont...so now its even more unbalanced...they needa make a decision to either delete it all or not...half/half only screws it up more

The_Dude

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:

How does it make it unfair? Without it everyone will choose to be a warrior cause they have the best defense. Getting rid of all of it will fuk the game up more than it will fix it.

Optic4l

It was a mistake to add it, this game is NOT suppoed to be played solo its a PARTY type of game.

iwanttopk

not everyone can get a party at all times. they need to put it back,

JPKO even has it, thats the main KO, there on damn version 1978 or high up there
    1998 somthing like that. if they have that shit we should, USKO is the only ones without it.

GoodGun

imo it was a mistake to make such a game with k2 as devlomper or how ever it speled

:OnSlaught:

Originally posted by The_Dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The_Dude)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-:OnSlaught:

How does it make it unfair? Without it everyone will choose to be a warrior cause they have the best defense. Getting rid of all of it will fuk the game up more than it will fix it.[/b]
    You act as if every class should have an even chance at killing each other. -_-

Shut the fuck up sins. You just want to be able to kill everyclass. Without defense armors, warriors might have a slight edge on you, but you can always ctrl + minor and light feet away.

I'm pro weapon defense. Without it, Sins would own the shit out of everyone solo. Sins can own decently geared warriors, how balanced is that? Mirage dags are now readily available and +7s are relatively cheap. Sin with dual mirage +7, full chitins +6 and dual kek rings, which would be decently geared, can still own chitin warriors without good weapons (glave 8 or raptor 7) and other sins. If you cant kill 'em run away... Rogues can reach over 900ac with the right jewels lol, mini tankers, with a good combo they can pretty much just kill everything. To kill a good sin you need an excellent warrior, and to kill them quick you'd need a debuffer to kill them before they run away or town. So, you'd need a party to kill them but they can still drop you by themselves. -_-

Remove shards!

i think i read somewhere that it was a bug, they didn't mean to stop dropping those, but im not sure if this is true

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast