Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

weapon defence armor

This is a discussion on weapon defence armor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; off topic i miss /save i buy some =8 item i log off like 5hrs later come back in its ...
Page: 2

redfieldTnT

off topic i miss /save

i buy some =8 item i log off like 5hrs later come back in its gone i have the money

i get on my mage buy a crimson gob robe get error log in robe gone money is ther gain
    so i look for another one i buy it for 30 more mil than the last one was
    get a fucking error log in and its gone money is in my inventory again

on the plus side i take 800m off my rouge put it on my warrior
    few weeks later i log my rouge again 800m in his inn
    i sell someone a pp vele sold me i put my +9 dex pendant wher the pp was
    trade the pp to my warrior than to the buyer
    than he pms me like a moth later on ranking n says u fucking duper blablabla money back
    i tell him i got it from vele i suspect vele of foul play ...........
    than i log my rouge and ffs thers nothing on his neck and the +9 dex is in the rouges inn
    rolback For the fucking loss

__countess__

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:
    Was a mistake for them to add defensive gear in the first place. Just makes everybody the same with enough defensive gear. With enough DD a mage can kill a sin. With enough SD a sin can kill a warrior. Not the way the game was supose to be played.
    LoL... so a mage was not supposed to kill anyone ever.
    And LoL again, makes everybody the same? That makes the game balanced i think? U don't want a balanced game?

B> +6/25 DD for paper mage :P

Cava

Was a mistake for them to add defensive gear in the first place. Just makes everybody the same with enough defensive gear. With enough DD a mage can kill a sin. With enough SD a sin can kill a warrior. Not the way the game was supose to be played.
    n then everyone else realises how shit mages r compared to sins n how shit priests are who can't tank sins n how shit warriors r when 2 snis on them = dead.

n then everyone becoms sins. sins killing sins. omg thats great fun! <_<

Healo

Originally posted by __countess__+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(__countess__)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-:OnSlaught:
    LoL... so a mage was not supposed to kill anyone ever.
    And LoL again, makes everybody the same? That makes the game balanced i think? U don't want a balanced game?

B> +6/25 DD for paper mage :P[/b]
    +1
    "with enough dd a mage can kill a sin..Not the way the game was supose to be played." tell me how it WAS supposed to be played then? sounds like the way u believe the game "should" be played is that sins>all and DD is against the rules <_<

Validating

they removed defence armors oh cool no more 500 dmg spike to paper mage ... and town <_<

Lammer

Nice sentence... wanna talk about how overpowered sins are and how unbalanced that makes the game?... oh.. let me guess.. Resistances are another mistake.. everyone should have like 0 resistance to all.

<_<

Luc1fer

take the dd armor out with spear def and everything else , free NPs for me

PS : BTw if they take out defensive armor I would spike pretty much everyone for over 1300 in some cases 2400 , that would rule while they hit me for 700's

TunaFishyMe

no one said this game isnt for soloing. You can solo if you want but a team 8 of will rape you no matter what. Weapon defence makes the game so much more interesting. It allows you to 1 on 1 people on even grounds but with all the weapon defence you still cnat take out a full 8 man party.

Luc1fer

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    no one said this game isnt for soloing. *You can solo if you want but a team 8 of will rape you no matter what. *Weapon defence makes the game so much more interesting. *It allows you to 1 on 1 people on even grounds but with all the weapon defence you still cnat take out a full 8 man party.

I would disagree , I have seen it done numerous times , when 1 person rips through the whole party , SIns can do that easy , take out the mage , (1 or 2 hits), run , take out the BP , then warriors and then sins if any. I have killed few full parties it can be done if you are skilled enough

TunaFishyMe

ok then the parties you are fighting are noobs. If they have a duffer, warriors, full healers, sins, mages....trust me, youll die.

It may noty be 1 perosn on it
    But me and my freidn took out 2 whole apos spots ( the ones outside trolls )
    2 warriors, 61 and 62, cleaned out the whole 2 partys

TunaFishyMe

yea so have i and my friend when he was a duffer

1st, they are lvling. so you have a big upper edge. Run in take out the priest. Duffs and they are dead. A Xp party and a PK party are totally different. You arent fighting with the same calibre. A PK party (not crappy as ones from noob clans) will rape anyone if they 1 on 8. Duffers, full heals, you wont stand a chance. Maybe you can pick off a paper mage and then town but you cant last long. Weapon defence gives people the upper hand, those who spend the time and money on them but with all the weapon defence, one person cannot solo 8.

flamthrow

Dont wanna brag or anything but i took out full parties solo and they had duffers/heals etc and it wasn t a xp party.. Alot of ppl have loads of shit better than me so cours its possible.

Luc1fer

Originally posted by flamthrow
    Dont wanna brag or anything but i took out full parties solo and they had duffers/heals etc and it wasn t a xp party.. Alot of ppl have loads of shit better than me so cours its possible.

Ps out of text , but nice doing 1 vs 1 with u flamthrow (even though it was in laggy arena )

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by flamthrow
    i think the parties you talk about are different than the ones i am refering. I am talking about real pk parties, tormentors, AHM, those kind of parties. Not random turk parties you find yourself in on seeking party that totally suck. I never pk with a random party because 90% they just suck

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast