Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

weapon defence armor

This is a discussion on weapon defence armor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This game was supposed to be played in groups. The introduction of the PUS changed everything. No need for buffers ...
Page: 3

CraZ

This game was supposed to be played in groups. The introduction of the PUS changed everything. No need for buffers anymore. Only healers and Duffers.

Without the need of a party sins could now go to most places practically undetected. Since they don't need to have a buffer behind them to rebuff them
    when they get maliced and they cure themself.

Plus, Defense armors had their disadvantages too. You had to give up on some precious normal def and stats (str, dex, hp). So it wasn't that unfair.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:
    Was a mistake for them to add defensive gear in the first place. Just makes everybody the same with enough defensive gear. With enough DD a mage can kill a sin. With enough SD a sin can kill a warrior. Not the way the game was supose to be played.
    You have no idea how the game was supposed to be played. How many times have you cancelled the programmed animations to do your little combo? That's right, every fucking day you played.

CraZ

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-:OnSlaught:
    Was a mistake for them to add defensive gear in the first place. Just makes everybody the same with enough defensive gear. With enough DD a mage can kill a sin. With enough SD a sin can kill a warrior. Not the way the game was supose to be played.
    You have no idea how the game was supposed to be played. How many times have you cancelled the programmed animations to do your little combo? That's right, every fucking day you played.[/b]
    +1
    Sins wouldn't be what they are today. You would attack at the same rate as a mage.

:OnSlaught:

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    You have no idea how the game was supposed to be played. How many times have you cancelled the programmed animations to do your little combo? That's right, every fucking day you played.[/b]
    Every class can combo and if they dont, they dont know how to play their class to the fullest.

Banned

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:OnSlaught</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken@

You have no idea how the game was supposed to be played. How many times have you cancelled the programmed animations to do your little combo? That's right, every fucking day you played.
    Every class can combo and if they dont, they dont know how to play their class to the fullest.[/b]
    whats about teh mage class?

If you know how to play, you dont combo, just tp?

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    Originally posted by :OnSlaught:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:OnSlaught
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    @

Every class can combo and if they dont, they dont know how to play their class to the fullest.[/b]

If you know how to play, you dont combo, just tp?[/b][/quote]

You can combo charge blade.

Banned

[quote]
    Every class can combo and if they dont, they dont know how to play their class to the fullest.

Charge blade.[/quote

I always thought it was better to tp someone and slide them so they cant combo you?
    but meh, what do I know

[quote]

Charge blade.[/quote

I always thought it was better to tp someone and slide them so they cant combo you?
    but meh, what do I know
    If your pking as a team you probley shouldnt have to tp someone to you, you should have a warrior or a sin watching over you so you dont die. See an enemy, run up charge blade combo and have the warrior/sin finish them off when they are stunned. All classes have a weakess, but pking with 1 of every class gives you help against your weakness. Example: Mages are weak to sins, so if your a mage get a warrior to rape the sin.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

[quote]

Charge blade.[/quote

but meh, what do I know
    u can combo while sliding too...r damage is useless but u can still cut the animation down to blade faster...but it wasnt worth my time to combo charge blade unless i was iced...when i was iced it would look like i was an apos on speed xD

Banned

why are people lazy to farm talia's?

EASY to put them on.....

if you play diez, not one single person has ever acid potted my talia.
    wait for them to start hitting you and then slap it on, they will not notice : )

i have no dd helm, no spear def, nothing and i am in +7/12 fp (<3 attack power)

and most turks are noobs, i had a warrior scream me the other day, i cured, then he must of waited for it to regen or something...because he got owned and he was in full shell raptor +8

TALIA FTW!

CraZ

Originally posted by undefined
    why are people lazy to farm talia's? *

EASY to put them on..... *

if you play diez, not one single person has ever acid potted my talia. *
    wait for them to start hitting you and then slap it on, they will not notice : ) *

i have no dd helm, no spear def, nothing and i am in +7/12 fp (<3 attack power) *

and most turks are noobs, i had a warrior scream me the other day, i cured, then he must of waited for it to regen or something...because he got owned and he was in full shell raptor +8 *

TALIA FTW!
    Have you ever tried going against a sin (as a mage), the mage attacks you, sees that he is doing little dmg, sees that you have a red dress (if you are human). If so, say bye bye to your talia. Happened to me more than once.

If you are a sin you have better chances of covering it since many sins like to wear FP wo have more DEX and Talia looks like FP.

Banned

lol, oh yea thats right that shitty mage costume : (

S> +10/50 defense helmet for mage!

Originally posted by CraZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CraZ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

wait for them to start hitting you and then slap it on, they will not notice : ) *

i have no dd helm, no spear def, nothing and i am in +7/12 fp (<3 attack power) *

and most turks are noobs, i had a warrior scream me the other day, i cured, then he must of waited for it to regen or something...because he got owned and he was in full shell raptor +8 *

TALIA FTW!
    Have you ever tried going against a sin (as a mage), the mage attacks you, sees that he is doing little dmg, sees that you have a red dress (if you are human). If so, say bye bye to your talia. Happened to me more than once.

If you are a sin you have better chances of covering it since many sins like to wear FP wo have more DEX and Talia looks like FP.[/b]
    put the dd talia on for the first 2-3 hits then take it off wait til he hits u hard again then slap it back on til u can get back to full hp then take if off again....

my opinion: if u get acid potted ur being a dumb fuck with ur talia

CraZ

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by CraZ@
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

TALIA FTW!

If you are a sin you have better chances of covering it since many sins like to wear FP wo have more DEX and Talia looks like FP.
    put the dd talia on for the first 2-3 hits then take it off wait til he hits u hard again then slap it back on til u can get back to full hp then take if off again....

my opinion: if u get acid potted ur being a dumb fuck with ur talia[/b]
    And my opinion is that if you are a sin and you dont see the paper mage changing armor from light yellow to red (if human), the you are either color blind or even more dumb than that mage.

Originally posted by CraZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CraZ)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-CraZ
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

TALIA FTW!

my opinion: if u get acid potted ur being a dumb fuck with ur talia[/b]
    And my opinion is that if you are a sin and you dont see the paper mage changing armor from light yellow to red (if human), the you are either color blind or even more dumb than that mage.[/b][/quote]
    u keep it on for the times u need it not for the whole fight so being SMART u would switch to fire blade and slide around him while u pot with dd talia on then as u see him trying to acid pot(if u slide in a circle around him the acid pots will miss 80% of the time) u take the talia off

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast