Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

weapon defence armor

This is a discussion on weapon defence armor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Rent and his warrior blade for the win...
Page: 4

morax

Rent and his warrior blade for the win

CraZ

u keep it on for the times u need it not for the whole fight so being SMART u would switch to fire blade and slide around him while u pot with dd talia on then as u see him trying to acid pot(if u slide in a circle around him the acid pots will miss 80% of the time) u take the talia off
    Well, yeah, I only used it while sliding, and i only slided in kind of circle motion. But when i used it, more than 2 people used acid pots at the same time. :angry:

Anyway, lets go back to the issue of this topic :lol:

stevouk

i dont see how you all say stuff about k2 but you still play the game...if they are so bad why not quit? lol

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:OnSlaught</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken@
    <!--QuoteBegin-:OnSlaught:

Was a mistake for them to add defensive gear in the first place. Just makes everybody the same with enough defensive gear. With enough DD a mage can kill a sin. With enough SD a sin can kill a warrior. Not the way the game was supose to be played.

You have no idea how the game was supposed to be played. How many times have you cancelled the programmed animations to do your little combo? That's right, every fucking day you played.
    Every class can combo and if they dont, they dont know how to play their class to the fullest.[/b]
    And every class can wear defense armors, and if they don't, they don't know how to play their class to the fullest. Just admit you don't have a valid point and move on.

:OnSlaught:

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by :OnSlaught:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:OnSlaught
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    @

Was a mistake for them to add defensive gear in the first place. Just makes everybody the same with enough defensive gear. With enough DD a mage can kill a sin. With enough SD a sin can kill a warrior. Not the way the game was supose to be played.

You have no idea how the game was supposed to be played. How many times have you cancelled the programmed animations to do your little combo? That's right, every fucking day you played.
    Every class can combo and if they dont, they dont know how to play their class to the fullest.[/b]
    And every class can wear defense armors, and if they don't, they don't know how to play their class to the fullest. Just admit you don't have a valid point and move on.[/b][/quote]

Re read my first post and please stop and think for atleast 5 second.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:OnSlaught</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)
    Originally posted by :OnSlaught:
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    @

Every class can combo and if they dont, they dont know how to play their class to the fullest.
    And every class can wear defense armors, and if they don't, they don't know how to play their class to the fullest. Just admit you don't have a valid point and move on.[/b]
    Re read my first post and please stop and think for atleast 5 second.[/b][/quote]

Why don't you take 500 seconds and try to at least understand what YOU wrote? You try to comment on how the game was meant to be played when the very basis of how you played it went against the programming. I know you've never been the brightest of kids, but this is a very simple idea and maybe you can start grasping it.

Monkey_Boy

From what I have heard originally this game had no scrols no combo and still had wep def

So just dont play the game with any of these if you are a purist

OrcTank

They should have defense armors or warriors would be too powerful. like ares is to the rest of the servers in interservers wars. we pwn u guys.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234