Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Weapon defence rules

This is a discussion on Weapon defence rules within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is it any rule to use them or not? In vs and pvp For example am I gay if I ...
Page: 1

Cadence96

Is it any rule to use them or not? In vs and pvp
    For example am I gay if I use it against someone who is 5 levels higher than me? in vs...
    Or against someone that I know is exceptionally well equiped.

NeronDomitius

they r made for using them

Banned

they r made for using them [/b]
    yes, i dont get it why they were made if u cant use them ~.~ dont listn to other "pros"

Eulalia

Use it to make the fight fair, not to make a fair fight unfair.

there isnt any rules in cz but it can be unfair. these topics always lead into huge arguements thats why i wont bother going into detail. if ur gonna 1v1 to make it easy just say some simple rules before the 1v1 so no1 will complain when they lose -_-

bazzeeka

i get called gay because i full duff a warrior when he has twice as much defence as me

i get called gay because i full duff a warrior when he has twice as much defence as me[/b]
    dont tell me you cant kill a warrior just with your heal skill :P

i get called gay because i full duff a warrior when he has twice as much defence as me[/b]
    I call priests gay because they give me massive when they're 2 times stronger then me already, oke?

just use it, thats why they r made right?

hugocarrillo

I call priests gay because they give me massive when they're 2 times stronger then me already, oke?[/b]
    1) they dont now they r twice stronger than u, till u are already dead.
    2) Skills, weapons, armors, etc are in the game to b used, dont get mad if one guy use his skills or items.
    3) If u know u r gonna loose, u better look for someone with ur same lvlm or close, so u can get a fair fight.
    4) If u want to make rules in a 1vs1 do it before the fight, dont come and cry after u loose.
    5) Finally, a well equipped BP debuffer/healer is a killer machine, dont get close to 1 if u dont wanna b killed, even if they dont debuf you u r goona die 9 out of 10 times (or maybe 10 out of 10).

And just for ur information, no im not a Priest, im a warrior, and i dont care if a priest debuff me or use heal 1920, a sin blind me or use minor heal, etc, and i dont care if i die, even if they r lvl 72 and im 75, its a game have fun. If u wanna create rules to make a fair 1 vs 1 do it before the 1 vs 1 starts.

PD: Gay mages or debuffers, are those who come to the arena and use aoe skills or debuff u just for fun when u r in the middle of a 1 vs 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Personally I don't think it's right to use wepon defence armours in a 1 v 1

morgoth666

they r made for using them [/b]

totally agree...no more to say. :angry:

agree on it then ok and depends on lvl and gear difference

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

if u got them u should use them. makes you pro-er (if that's even a word) the fact that you have them, if the person ur vsing is as "pro" he'll switch weapon XD

CuriositY

1 v 1 is to show your skill so !
    I bet you can use what you want !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast