Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Weapon defence rules

This is a discussion on Weapon defence rules within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It annoying most of the time in cz but its really a part of the game so theres really nothing ...
Page: 2

Banned

It annoying most of the time in cz but its really a part of the game so theres really nothing to bitch about. Personally im more annoyed when i start hitting some guy i get 7 spikes.But hey ...its still not forbidden

I hate when people use talias :S Talias in a vs? that will never ever happen in cz. I know for a fact nobody carries around a Light talia in cz on olympia.

eWo-eWo

u can use weap def armor when u pk in party or just random pk, but for 1vs1 no.. dossent matter if the guy u are agisnt are higher lvl then u.. it just isent fair.. then the one that wins is the one with most weapon def and not skills..

= dont use weapon def in 1vs1 if u are a man/woman of honor

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

u can use weap def armor when u pk in party or just random pk, but for 1vs1 no.. dossent matter if the guy u are agisnt are higher lvl then u.. it just isent fair.. then the one that wins is the one with most weapon def and not skills..
    = dont use weapon def in 1vs1 if u are a man/woman of honor[/b]
    then dont use any item above +6 if ur a man/woman of honor, fight without reliance on items is what ur saying when u say wep def isnt fair so by ur own logic anything above +6 shouldnt be allowed either

NONO! EVEN BETTER! every1 whos a man/woman of honor will now 1v1 naked with npc daggers +1/reduced

use whatever u have, if they whine give them a tissue and send them on their way...if its in the game its meant to be used

eWo-eWo

camaz0tz u play ko?

ArminVanBuuren

Use it to make the fight fair, not to make a fair fight unfair.[/b]
    This could be the most accurate post I've ever seen about this topic.

However, if the 1vs1 has been arranged then there's no disadvantage...because if you asked a lvl 75 to vs your lvl 69 then would be your fault if you lose, and would not be fair to the other one if you use your weapon defenses (you asked for the vs, then why would you use your defenses? then the other guy can do it too and you cannot complain about it).

I don't like to use my weapon defenses unless I see other players coming to hit me while I'm dueling (e.g. while dueling today at Ardream ), but I think ARE COMPLETELY NECESSARY when you are gonna get ganbanged.

Personally I don't think it's right to use wepon defence armours in a 1 v 1[/b]
    Because at higher lvls the only effect it has is making the fight longer and spamming buttons for 10 minutes not only sounds retarded it actually is a waste of time.

St0neColdKill3r

1) they dont now they r twice stronger than u, till u are already dead.
    2) Skills, weapons, armors, etc are in the game to b used, dont get mad if one guy use his skills or items.
    3) If u know u r gonna loose, u better look for someone with ur same lvlm or close, so u can get a fair fight.
    4) If u want to make rules in a 1vs1 do it before the fight, dont come and cry after u loose.
    5) Finally, a well equipped BP debuffer/healer is a killer machine, dont get close to 1 if u dont wanna b killed, even if they dont debuf you u r goona die 9 out of 10 times (or maybe 10 out of 10).

And just for ur information, no im not a Priest, im a warrior, and i dont care if a priest debuff me or use heal 1920, a sin blind me or use minor heal, etc, and i dont care if i die, even if they r lvl 72 and im 75, its a game have fun. -PPL TAKE NOTES ON THIS COMMENT PLS[/b]
    Agree fully with this guy. Only thing i can't stand is talia which is the biggest puss move you can pull. Illusion for a rogue, Massive for a priest, and scream for a warrior in a vs is pretty damn gay too i gotta say. I don't duff ppl in vs but massive is essentially admitting they made you shat in your diaper.

Hmm you guys saying they made to use them and its legit ( and ofcurse you right i not saying not ) , but you ever thought why k2 disband the drop of it?

if u suck go for wep def if u dont suck dont go for wep def easy.

Rouges have magic shield to reduce dmg / effects from mage spells
    why would mage not use dd in 1VS1 then. Only sounds fair if u ask me.

simon mages have nova to kil 348759837459 ppl @ the same time wile a the rest face them 1 a time
    all chars have thare good side and thare bad side
    caus if you look @ a warior he has a skil continu runing for def + resist
    int mage andin priests get resist from the stats
    so rogue can get a littel exstra resist for a littel time the dmg of your staf skil dont drop mutsh :P

if u got them u should use them. makes you pro-er (if that's even a word) the fact that you have them, if the person ur vsing is as "pro" he'll switch weapon XD[/b]

how can we switsh weapons if your sin? :P caus in my opinion it keeps the same
    only thing i know if the guy has over 50 dd you bether can use 1 dagger

Toredo

they r made for using them [/b]
    Use them while you are pking or running from a lot ppl..

i get called gay because i full duff a warrior when he has twice as much defence as me[/b]
    :huh: Who told you this?

if u got them u should use them. makes you pro-er (if that's even a word) the fact that you have them, if the person ur vsing is as "pro" he'll switch weapon XD[/b]
    Αnd if the oppement is a sin?Or if he has only 1 weapon?
    Then what?

who cares use it all the time if people bitch thats their problem its in the game for a reason and not neccesarily easy to get so if u have it take advantage. They are gonna be mad no matter what if u lose.

Use them while you are pking or running from a lot ppl..
    :huh: Who told you this?
    Αnd if the oppement is a sin?Or if he has only 1 weapon?
    Then what? [/b]
    if ur a sin u should expect everyone to have DD on.... piss them off with acid pots....

in 1v1 its kinda unfair

but in CZ u can use anything

but gays with talia now r rly annoying since acid pots doesnt work anymore
    ppl r starting to use them like crazy now in cz

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast