Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Weapon Defenses

This is a discussion on Weapon Defenses within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; then put it this way , if u want a fair 1v1 .. people who have full shell+8 shouldnt fight ...
Page: 2

Speed

then put it this way , if u want a fair 1v1 .. people who have full shell+8 shouldnt fight anyone else who doesnt have full shell+8 , cause obviously if would be too unfair for a chitin+7 person... 1v1 doesnt alll the time comes down to skill people... its about ur items and skills and if u happen to have weapon defenses then why not? ask a bp fight a sin without dd25 helmet lets see what happens...

razzy

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=138083

Anyone who played a KO priv server, knows the victor comes down to who has the most Weapon Defenses.[/b]
    oh btw this is not private server and everyone also knows that private servers are are full of noobs who cant play the real thing, so they contrain themselves to playing with a handful of people who like themselves could not play the real thing.

-_-

razzy

then put it this way , if u want a fair 1v1 .. people who have full shell+8 shouldnt fight anyone else who doesnt have full shell+8 , cause obviously if would be too unfair for a chitin+7 person... 1v1 doesnt alll the time comes down to skill people... its about ur items and skills and if u happen to have weapon defenses then why not? ask a bp fight a sin without dd25 helmet lets see what happens...[/b]
    dd in moderation is ok(depends on the situation). But having on 80-100 dd/spear def etc is just ludicrous and down right pussy.

wtf is the point to even haveing a vs?

might aswell just fukin go to cz and whore ur wep defence there.

KingOfPika

MillionVoices ofc, no1 makes absolute rules but i dont agree, if items are in game, u can use them in 1vs1.
    in war or in cz u need to make anything for survive. 1vs1 is test for skill not only for items.

i think same in life, there are competitions like boks , kickboking, and other, all have rules. if u apply your thinking, man with atom bomb will win all in kickboksing duel coz he use every items that are in this world . rules and constrains are for testing skills and should be respected by ever1 who want to make 1vs1 with glory respected by other players.

thats my 3 cents[/b]
    Thats what i said in media section and he said my examples are idiotic. This kid got no sense of what to do what to not do lol

Million just told me to write this:
    Eric , Classic user of F9 banned me for stating my opnion towards Spear Def, what a Cunt.
    GG mods here, i state my opnion on spear def and he bans me what a pussy
    noob ass fucks
    yea F9 got owned, by Black knight live with it
    Spear def was put into game for a REASON. WHO the fuck are you to decide wheather its fair or not

btw ITS NOT MY OPINION I DONT KNOW WHAT U GUYS TALKING HERE ABOUT SO DONT BLAME ME

razzy

i think eric shud ban the other prick who made the vid. That it if he isnt banned already.

KingOfPika

tell Millionvoice his opinion is like Hitler's opinion where he should rule everything. Millionvoice probably from Cuba

Jesusr0x

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=138083

Guys its part of the game, no right to flame people who are using it in 1 vs 1.

There is nothnig wrong using it. I wanna see your opinions.
    I just think its rather gay, how ppl whine about spear defsnese.

Anyone who played a KO priv server, knows the victor comes down to who has the most Weapon Defenses.
    My point is its not Illegal and its not unfair, because there is nothnig preventing the other party from using it too.

People exagerate it as its some sort of cheat.[/b]
    My opinion is you don't deserve a opion cause your commie.

razzy

tell Millionvoice his opinion is like Hitler's opinion where he should rule everything.[/b]
    ye his opinion is like Hitlers.......which was WRONG, and eventually got him killed. In Millions case it got him BANNED.

:lol:

OiOI its me

Dude its a Video game, you can do whatever the hell you want inside it, stop comparing it to real life, compare video game to video game, no need to bring RL examples here. Ok
    Compare KO to KO ok.

Then we can speak normally.

People may say its lame or unfair, but at the end of the day F9 cant kill him.

All thats matters is the winner of the fight.

let F9 use spear def if he wants to win, because that is proably the only way he will be able to beat Black_knight.

P.S Eric banned my account for my opnion of spear def, what a man. Just a child with a temper.

ye his opinion is like Hitlers.......which was WRONG, and eventually got him killed. In Millions case it got him BANNED.

:lol:[/b]
    Im hitler, because i said "there is nothing wrong with spear defense"

common guys lol.

It was put into the game, so you cant kill your enemy.

If F9 didnt like it, he shdve said no Spear def.

KingOfPika

Ive heard scammers hackers lamers always say "dude its only a video game" as an excuse
    Because if its only a video game then u won't be so hyped about "zomg u cant use weapon defense? omfgggggg"
    Got my point?

if you allow wep def

allow acid pots

i support weapon defense hurrah

as an int priest i will use massive, torment, parasite, 10k heal, full weapon defense, and acid pots

Ive heard scammers hackers lamers always say "dude its only a video game" as an excuse
    Because if its only a video game then u won't be so hyped about "zomg u cant use weapon defense? omfgggggg"
    Got my point? [/b]
    Stay On Topic.
    I told you to give me examples of ingame situations, i dont wanna hear Grandmas or GirlFriends.

Do you see my point

people using weap def as an excuse, everyone whining about spear def.
    I say fuck it, dont whine, you can read my long post in the other topic.

no F9 lost, because he did less dmg and Black did more dmg, thats who the victor is.

KingOfPika

Stay On Topic.
    I told you to give me examples of ingame situations, i dont wanna hear Grandmas or GirlFriends.

Do you see my point

people using weap def as an excuse, everyone whining about spear def.
    I say fuck it, dont whine, you can read my long post in the other topic.

no F9 lost, because he did less dmg and Black did more dmg, thats who the victor is.[/b]
    Obviously nobody can put sense into ur brain. But what im saying is U should know what is lame to do and what is not lame to do, same in real life

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast