Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Weapon Defenses

This is a discussion on Weapon Defenses within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Obviously nobody can put sense into ur brain. But what im saying is U should know what is lame to ...
Page: 3

Obviously nobody can put sense into ur brain. But what im saying is U should know what is lame to do and what is not lame to do, same in real life [/b]
    Sense that Weapon Defense is wrong?
    Yea, Ok.

Its lame because F9 lost thats all.

millionvoices got banned? and this was the reason? rofl!

ok alot of ppl were against him (me included) but if thats a reason for a ban.. pretty lame (yea even more lame than 120 spear def in a vs)

Yea, Im just stating my feelings towards Weapon Defenses. Eric the 15 yr old kid from vent, who thinks hes mature pls.

Can anyone list what is so wrong with Weapon Def, I mean whats wrong with it, not the CONSEQUENCES of using it or fairness.

NOT ACCEPTED
    ------------------
    a.) 1 vs 1 will be too long
    b.) its cheap because F9 wasnt using it, and he was using it so he was obviosuly going to win, since he cant outdmg him.

Yea, i know what wepaon defense does, but the only way for F9 to beat him is to use Weapon defense, Unitl then Black Knight>F9 .

Yea, Im just stating my feelings towards Weapon Defenses. Eric the 15 yr old kid from vent, who thinks hes mature pls.

Can anyone list what is so wrong with Weapon Def, I mean whats wrong with it, not the CONSEQUENCES of using it or fairness.

NOT ACCEPTED
    ------------------
    a.) 1 vs 1 will be too long
    b.) its cheap because F9 wasnt using it, and he was using it so he was obviosuly going to win, since he cant outdmg him.

Yea, i know what wepaon defense does, but the only way for F9 to beat him is to use Weapon defense, Unitl then Black Knight>F9 .[/b]
    well he could say uh 5-6 lvls difference lets use 1 part of spear def (which is still ALOT) but NO he decided to make the job properly and used fucking 3 parts of spear def. slmhy

well he could say uh 5-6 lvls difference lets use 1 part of spear def (which is still ALOT) but NO he decided to make the job properly and used fucking 3 parts of spear def. slmhy[/b]
    I can see where your coming from of coruse, I totally agree with you also, but you can also argue the other side.

Better Warrior= Winner
    Winner=Person who won the fight

Who won the fight?

Yea his methods were smart, he took full advantage of the items at his disposal to win the vs.

Im sure you had vs b4 ppl state the Rules of the versuss ex. No buffs, No Wolfs, Buffs, Wolfs

nothing was stated, Blk knight took the rules to his greatest advantage and he won. (He didnt break any rules)

Also it proves he's unkillable when using wep def. Which is a hot thing.

wow this is retarded. i was about to answer with a long response but it&#39;ll be pointless cause whoever uses weapon defenses are players who can&#39;t comprehend what a FAIR 1v1 is. it&#39;s about who has better item/level/skill combination, it isnt about who has the most weapon defenses <_< weapon defenses should only be used against 2 or more ppl against 1 player (exceptions for tank priests since they cant kill) but weapon defenses in a 1v1? that&#39;s as sad as priest who massive in 1v1s ._.

wawh

I can see where your coming from of coruse, I totally agree with you also, but you can also argue the other side.

Better Warrior= Winner

Who won the fight?

Yea his methods were smart, he took full advantage of the items at his disposal to win the vs.

Im sure you had vs b4 ppl state the Rules of the versuss ex. No buffs, No Wolfs, Buffs, Wolfs

nothing was stated, Blk knight took the rules to his greatest advantage and he won. (He didnt break any rules)

Also it proves he&#39;s unkillable when using wep def. Which is a hot thing.[/b]
    and whats makes f9 with weapon defesne then?... godlike?...

i dont care if i lose to someone who uses weapon defense armor nor do i care if its fair or not...

a person who use it in 1v1 are just LAME ASSES

J

Better Warrior= Winner

Who won the fight?

Also it proves he&#39;s unkillable when using wep def. Which is a hot thing.[/b]
    God kuken your such a stupid fuck. It might not be the "rules" but you know in a 1 v 1 you don&#39;t do that shit. YOU KNOW THAT your just trying to get a rise out of people. And i don&#39;t think robin had to say anything, its just like common sense. When someone gives you something, you say thank you, it&#39;s shit like that. I guarentee if they 1 v 1ed again without any weapon defence F9 would fucking destroy him. Or if F9 used weapon defence the person with the most pots will win.

then put it this way , if u want a fair 1v1 .. people who have full shell+8 shouldnt fight anyone else who doesnt have full shell+8 , cause obviously if would be too unfair for a chitin+7 person... 1v1 doesnt alll the time comes down to skill people... its about ur items and skills and if u happen to have weapon defenses then why not? ask a bp fight a sin without dd25 helmet lets see what happens...[/b]
    That&#39;s the most retarded statement i&#39;ve ever heard. If you have chitin +7 why the fuck would you even think about 1 v 1ing a warrior with full shell +8? And if the bp is good enough he&#39;ll be able to kill the rogue no problem. Look at some decent bp videos, they&#39;re not wearing dd and you don&#39;t see them getting 1 spiked.

ExpingSucks

weapon defenses are a part of the game. ofc using alot of weapon defenses in a 1v1 isn&#39;t "fair" but its legal and there isnt shit you can do about it. The smarter player would use weapon defenses simply because why let someone hit you 700-600 dmg when you can put on this piece of armor in your inv that will make them do 400-500. If you wanna say thats noobish or w/e so what, if you&#39;re good enough you can still beat a player using weapon defense or if your smart enough you can put on some yourself. Thats like telling football players not to wear a helmet because it makes you a noob :S

weapon defenses are a part of the game. ofc using alot of weapon defenses in a 1v1 isn&#39;t "fair" but its legal and there isnt shit you can do about it. The smarter player would use weapon defenses simply because why let someone hit you 700-600 dmg when you can put on this piece of armor in your inv that will make them do 400-500. If you wanna say thats noobish or w/e so what, if you&#39;re good enough you can still beat a player using weapon defense or if your smart enough you can put on some yourself. Thats like telling football players not to wear a helmet because it makes you a noob :S[/b]
    u know why some1 would let them do it? because it&#39;s supposed to be FAIR how is it fair if u lower their damage by 200-300? a 1v1 is to show who is better.. not to show who has the leetz0rest weapon defenses... god ur such a noob...

and that football player w/o helmet comment is stupid, cause ALL football players wear helmets. in the 1v1 in that vid f9 doesnt use weapon defense.. u have another stupid comment to make?

read a bit why ppl are against too much weapon def b4 u talk like that.

ExpingSucks

weapon defenses are a part of the game. ofc using alot of weapon defenses in a 1v1 isn&#39;t "fair" but its legal [/b]
    I guess you can&#39;t read either
    u know why some1 would let them do it? because it&#39;s supposed to be FAIR how is it fair if u lower their damage by 200-300? a 1v1 is to show who is better.. not to show who has the leetz0rest weapon defenses... god ur so pro...<----Fixed

and that football player w/o helmet comment makes sense, cause football players wear helmets to keep them from getting hurt which is the same is reducing the damge. in the 1v1 in that vid f9 doesnt use weapon defense..damn you&#39;re so smart [/b]
    Fixed again

wow ur dum... so according to ur earlier post using weapon def in a 1v1 isnt fair BUT the smarter player would use it? so it&#39;s smart to be unfair? -_-

ExpingSucks

its unfair to use weapon defense if the other person isn&#39;t using the too but its smart because it gives you an advantage, an unfair advantage
    try again kiddo

weapon defenses are a part of the game. ofc using alot of weapon defenses in a 1v1 isn&#39;t "fair" but its legal and there isnt shit you can do about it. The smarter player would use weapon defenses simply because why let someone hit you 700-600 dmg when you can put on this piece of armor in your inv that will make them do 400-500. If you wanna say thats noobish or w/e so what, if you&#39;re good enough you can still beat a player using weapon defense or if your smart enough you can put on some yourself. Thats like telling football players not to wear a helmet because it makes you a noob :S[/b]
    +1 Nicely said.

F9 is just stupid for not using weapon def. thats it.

Not the other guy is a noob for using it haha.

Triple, the person who is better is the one that won the fight fool.
    whose fucking fault for him doing 200-300 shit.

WHO fucking Decideds whats FAIR AND NOT.

I WROTE IT FUCKING 100000 TIMES. THERE WAS NO MOTHERFUCKING RULES IN THAT VERSUS, GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEADS.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast