Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Weapon Defenses

This is a discussion on Weapon Defenses within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Funny. It is ingame then use it. For the "fair" fight you guys take about. All should take off their ...
Page: 4

Funny. It is ingame then use it. For the "fair" fight you guys take about. All should take off their uniques and put on quest jewelery and wear quest armour, and be same level. Else stop crying and use what you got.

its unfair to use weapon defense if the other person isn't using the too but its smart because it gives you an advantage, an unfair advantage [/b]
    so it's still an unfair 1v1... ty for proving my point u idiot -_-

ExpingSucks

so it's still an unfair 1v1... ty for proving my point u idiot -_-[/b]
    Where did i ever say it was fair? :S
    Do i have to quote myself for you again kid, are you that dense

Funny. It is ingame then use it. For the "fair" fight you guys take about. All should take off their uniques and put on quest jewelery and where quest armour, and be same level. Else stop crying and use what you got.[/b]
    EXACTLY.

FUCKING Weapon DEF in game, I WILL fucking use it period.
    your damn fault, you cant kill me.

Who Cares FAIR OR NOT?
    It was FAIR, because no damn rules.

all that fool had to say was no Spear def period.

ITS AN ITEM in the GAME, not some fucking POWER UP STORE BS ITEM.

weapon defenses are a part of the game. ofc using alot of weapon defenses in a 1v1 isn't "fair"[/b]
    its unfair to use weapon defense if the other person isn't using the too but its smart because it gives you an advantage, an unfair advantage [/b]
    ._.

p.s. : stop calling me kid. i'm 18 years old, unless ur like 30 something then pls stop calling me kid -_-

ExpingSucks

._.

p.s. : stop calling me kid. i'm 18 years old, unless ur like 30 something then pls stop calling me kid -_-[/b]
    You're a kid in the mind. Obviously you don't understand proper english, if i say something is unfair, saying that it isn't fair means the exact same thing :S

You're a kid in the mind. Obviously you don't understand proper english, if i say something is unfair, saying that it isn't fair means the exact same thing :S[/b]
    un·fair [uhn-fair]
    –adjective 1. not fair; not conforming to approved standards, as of justice, honesty, or ethics: an unfair law; an unfair wage policy.

any more stupid comments?

I&#39;m almost 30 so I will call u a kid trip. Joke, I <3 ya

Anyways in all seriousness, Weapon defences even the playing field to a certain degree. As a mage, if I am fighting someone in +1/2/3 uniques I sure as hell will use my dagger def in a 1v1.. using weapon defence in a 1v1 when your fairly evenly geared is retarded and lame, but weapon defence can even up gear or give a certain class a fighting chance. There is no way in hell a lvl 72 mage is gunna beat a good 75 warrior unless the warrior has suck ass LR or something, but when you a little spear def (aka 1 piece, not talking about full set) it can even things out.

When F9 was using 40% Abyss Waters Recovery b4, no one made any big deal.
    40% of 7k Hp what is that? Yea you get my point ppl whining about fairness.

Fuck fairness, no one cares about fairness the only ppl that do are the losers, like in RL all those unions are organziations, complaing about fairness because they are not good enough.

I remember in my eco class we skipped all of fairness, he told us forget about fairness only the people who are succesful deserve to stay in the market.

ExpingSucks

un·fair [uhn-fair]
    –adjective 1. not fair; not conforming to approved standards, as of justice, honesty, or ethics: an unfair law; an unfair wage policy.

any more stupid comments?[/b]
    is·n&#39;t (ĭz&#39;ənt) Pronunciation Key
    Contraction of is not.

rofl, Are you serious?

is·n&#39;t (ĭz&#39;ənt) Pronunciation Key
    Contraction of is not.

rofl, Are you serious?[/b]
    wru from? im pretty sure english isn&#39;t ur primary language..

ExpingSucks

I speak english/french/spanish/turkish :S
    I guess you can&#39;t take it when your wrong?

Im surprised your arguing about that let me clear it for you.

Isnt- Is Not
    Is= Is
    Un= Isnt

Fight isn&#39;t Fair= Fight is not Fair.
    Fight isnt Fair= Unfair Fight

Triple, where you going with this??

ExpingSucks is 100% Correct.

When F9 was using 40% Abyss Waters Recovery b4, no one made any big deal.[/b]
    never heard that b4. but i&#39;d flame there too. since its unfair exactly as weapon def

and kuk3n, do you realize that if both player have +80 weapon def its just about who has most Luck(most dmg/howlingsword) and pots?

if no1 of them had weapon def (excl. in ib) the fight would show who has more skill..
    but no, u just dont want to understand it right?

I speak english/french/spanish/turkish :S
    I guess you can&#39;t take it when your wrong?[/b]
    im not wrong. you&#39;re wrong and ur having a lot of trouble seeing that.
    if i say something is unfair, saying that it isn&#39;t fair means the exact same thing :S[/b]
    and i responded
    un·fair [uhn-fair]
    –adjective 1. not fair; not conforming to approved standards, as of justice, honesty, or ethics: an unfair law; an unfair wage policy.[/b]
    im having a really hard time understanding how u think im wrong... isnt fair= is not fair=is unfair... so u does mean the exact same thing.... go back to school please.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast