Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Weapon Defenses

This is a discussion on Weapon Defenses within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dont play this game anymore. AND I have fought people on my BP without weapon defs. Yes Warriors/Sin too. AND ...
Page: 7

Dont play this game anymore. AND I have fought people on my BP without weapon defs. Yes Warriors/Sin too. AND I usually win.[/b]
    Hey let me ask you a question real quick?

Did you Malice, Parasite or Massive in any of the fights to win?

because if you did, your goona be flamed by some of the supporters here of "NO WEAPON DEF or UR A FUCKIGN NOOB CLUB"
    They said its not fair for BP's to use theur natrual Skills in 1 vs 1's.

Waiting for your reply.

Banned

Hey let me ask you a question real quick?

Did you Malice, Parasite or Massive in any of the fights to win?

because if you did, your goona be flamed by some of the supporters here of "NO WEAPON DEF or UR A FUCKIGN NOOB CLUB"
    They said its not fair for BP's to use theur natrual Skills in 1 vs 1's.

Waiting for your reply.[/b]
    No you retard. A 1v1 = No duffs and no weapon defenses.

Zxenke

Which 1v1? A pre-arranged 1v1 or a random 1v1 in CZ? Since seeing as they are two completely different things...

No you retard. A 1v1 = No duffs and no weapon defenses.[/b]
    i love u :wub:

Zxenke

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo snap!

Banned

Which 1v1? A pre-arranged 1v1 or a random 1v1 in CZ? Since seeing as they are two completely different things...[/b]
    pre-arranged 1v1's = fight w/o duffs, then with duffs.

trip is gay

No you retard. A 1v1 = No duffs and no weapon defenses.[/b]
    Fluppy Maliced Zero In their 1 vs 1

STFu with all these made up rules by LOSERS, who dont know how to play this game.

I WILL use whatever the fuck i want to WIN

the NOOB is the loser of the fucking fight PERIOD.

Weapon Def are cheap pls , yea AND SO fucking what?

Anyone who says Weapon def are wrong, should just quit this game right now.

Its just like black people blaming slavery for their failures.

Let blame weapon defense for our losses too.

Banned

Its just like black people blaming slavery for their failures.

Let blame weapon defense for our losses too.[/b]
    Wow you are the biggest fuckin idiot in the world if your trying to compare weapon defenses to slavery. Nice job makin yourself look like a retard

Nice job makin yourself look like a retard[/b]
    every post he made in this topic made him look like a retard

Wow you are the biggest fuckin idiot in the world if your trying to compare weapon defenses to slavery. Nice job makin yourself look like a retard[/b]
    oh i can pull it off beilve me.

you mdae your self the biggest hypocrite when you said I dont duff in 1 vs 1, but you duffed the mexican.

you made yourself biggest noob, when you said No Weapon defense allowed to be used in 1 vs 1. Who are you fucking creater of game?

anyone who tried saying Weapon defense is wrong is a FOOL. I can use what I want, when I want.

Only real reason ppl dont like to use Wepaon defense is because the loser will whine like a baby.

Let me show you how Respectable person should act when he gets beat by wepaon def.

A.):S man good job, yea you won, until i can find a way to counter your weapon def, I dont stand a chance lol.

How a loser acts

B.)ZZ you only won cause you used wep def, fucking noob why the fuck you using spear def? retard. cheap noob.

Which do you beilve is more respectable.
    Iv met idiots like this in RL too blaming everyone but themselves for their losses full of excusses.

Its the teachers fault, oh i didnt study because i didnt feel like it, Yea its his fault, Its bushs fault

no fucktard its your fucking fault, always your FAULT. Go use Weapon def asswipe if you want to win.

Rules of the game, stfu there are no rules.
    I make my own rules. WIN WIN. WIN by all means. IF you lost, its your fault. Dont blame me because you lost.

its like Ksing, ppl dont ks because there is a respect for other party.

But in reality the mobs belong to no one, people can ks you all they want and there is nothnig wrong with it.
    IF i want to hunt this mob, I will do it.

If you want to win the VS. Step up.
    If you cant beat them , join them. Use weap def too.

Magicality

My 2 cents:

Weapon defense in 1vs1 is cheap (except for paperclasses), but not "forbidden".

However, any warrior that hits people that have 80+ Spear defense with a raptor continiously for 100-200 damage deserves to loose. Big time. It takes much less time to switch to axe/sword/club then it takes to switch 3-4 defense armors.

My 2 cents:

Weapon defense in 1vs1 is cheap (except for paperclasses), but not "forbidden".

However, any warrior that hits people that have 80+ Spear defense with a raptor continiously for 100-200 damage deserves to loose. Big time. It takes much less time to switch to axe/sword/club then it takes to switch 3-4 defense armors.[/b]
    exactly man.

when i was playing warrior i had Dual Wield and Giga at my disposal.

I switched when neccesory to get the advantage, its called being a smart pker.

ppl here just whining about everything. kids.

Banned

oh i can pull it off beilve me.

you mdae your self the biggest hypocrite when you said I dont duff in 1 vs 1, but you duffed the mexican.

you made yourself biggest noob, when you said No Weapon defense allowed to be used in 1 vs 1. Who are you fucking creater of game?

anyone who tried saying Weapon defense is wrong is a FOOL. I can use what I want, when I want.

Only real reason ppl dont like to use Wepaon defense is because the loser will whine like a baby.

Let me show you how Respectable person should act when he gets beat by wepaon def.

A.):S man good job, yea you won, until i can find a way to counter your weapon def, I dont stand a chance lol.

How a loser acts

B.)ZZ you only won cause you used wep def, fucking noob why the fuck you using spear def? retard. cheap noob.

Which do you beilve is more respectable.
    Iv met idiots like this in RL too blaming everyone but themselves for their losses full of excusses.

Its the teachers fault, oh i didnt study because i didnt feel like it, Yea its his fault, Its bushs fault

no fucktard its your fucking fault, always your FAULT. Go use Weapon def asswipe if you want to win.

Rules of the game, stfu there are no rules.
    I make my own rules. WIN WIN. WIN by all means. IF you lost, its your fault. Dont blame me because you lost.

its like Ksing, ppl dont ks because there is a respect for other party.

But in reality the mobs belong to no one, people can ks you all they want and there is nothnig wrong with it.
    IF i want to hunt this mob, I will do it.

If you want to win the VS. Step up.
    If you cant beat them , join them. Use weap def too.[/b]
    1st of all me and Trip are friends and I duffed him whenever the fuck I want to. If you feel it is necessary to use as much weapon defenses as you can to beat one person, then that truly shows how shitty you are at this shitty game.

AND you are ur fuckin rambling of "Oh I'm big and bad and If I want this mob I will get this mob" just shows that you think your fuckin god or something. You think your so cool that you have to try to achieve such a large advantage with weapon defenses to win? If I still had a character I would wipe my ass with you, just to show you how a real player gets it done.

arko

use what you have :S why wont' you be allowed that's gay as fuck, i would say a big sum of ppl discouraging defence items are teh people trying to leave offers for the items everyday. Just cuz you dun have it YET doesnt' mean its cheap. Infact i think defence armors are the best items in the game

O btw, did i tell you i&#39;m selling, and yea i&#39;m taking advantage of the whole situation <3

Defence armor rocks! ESPECIALLY FP DD ROGUE

obtw, did i tell you the piece of dd i&#39;m selling is

Rogue FP dd 25 (Ares)!!!!! trade for warrior items plz<< Pm and holler

good lenghty topic btw

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast