Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

weapon range

This is a discussion on weapon range within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :rollseyes: havent touched warrior in a long long time.. but wonder DOES THAT SHIT WORK?!? ... back when i was ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default weapon range

:rollseyes: havent touched warrior in a long long time..
    but wonder DOES THAT SHIT WORK?!? ... back when i was playin war.. it doesnt work jack or make
    a dam diff. ... but lately.. im getttin swing by warrior from a mile away.. of course with raptor.. so i
    thought i make sure =D

:rollseyes:

warriors havea skill to throw their raptor and hit you multiple times

its called koxp

Banned

:angry: let me guess.. there a "special attack" for giga that u can throw it and it causes a light nova as well ? :rollseyes:

:wacko:

Originally posted by Dart
    :angry: * let me guess.. *there a *"special attack" for giga that u can throw it and it causes a light nova as well ? *:rollseyes: *

:wacko:
    -_-

Destroyer_Master

lol

Reinhard

Warriors or rogues who use autocombo tend to hit from far away. Its so shitty but when you see a warrior hitting you since like 1 mile away he is using autocombo.

Im not 100% sure so anyone correct me if im wrong.

Originally posted by Reinhard
    Warriors or rogues who use autocombo tend to hit from far away. Its so shitty but when you see a warrior hitting you since like 1 mile away he is using autocombo.

Im not 100% sure so anyone correct me if im wrong.
    ur right, and one version of koxp, the lame-ass-turk one used the 5 hit with all races, the shower from a mage was awesome 40,50,30,30,40, lol @ dmg, but it cancelled all spells, and they all hit from far away, 40 range for all races, 40+ for archers

havent played for a long time, im afraid that a koxper kill me when im selecting a char...

Lawless

Easy way to tell is run away and hit "z" and try to hit the guy with SD/HS (skill hits 360 degrees, "r" dont) If hes still gettin combo strings on you and you cant touch him with rappy without stopping, hes using the macro. Sins can get one or two hits in at a time simply by catching you with LF, but a warrior normally could not without you being able to spam HS/SD back while running away

Havvk

the range of a warrior weapon is the distance to hit u,2.0 is the max (spear)
    there are weapons with 1.5 and 1.0

Lawless

Well also a "r" wont hit full range of 2 reach weapon, but will reach full range with a skill. "R" hits seem to only activate at range of 1 and of course directly in front

Priestontale

I have an ejaculation range of 4.0, anyone with better weapon range then that?? :lol:

cpo4

I have an ejaculation range of 4.0, anyone with better weapon range then that?? *

Gross and nasty but ROFL

zetazeta

hmm i think weapon ranges do affect as when i use a bp with II i can hti monsters much farther away then with a rogue with daggers.

Reinhard

Originally posted by zetazeta
    hmm i think weapon ranges do affect as when i use a bp with II i can hti monsters much farther away then with a rogue with daggers.
    No one said they didnt... but yea the extra range is a hack program..

Misterlabalaba

if its combo then i donīt really think there is any question but what about the passion skill "Blade of hate"?
    Says it will hit an enemy from far in the description

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast