Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

weapon range

This is a discussion on weapon range within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Misterlabalaba if its combo then i donīt really think there is any question but what about the ...
Page: 2

Reinhard

Originally posted by Misterlabalaba
    if its combo then i donīt really think there is any question but what about the passion skill "Blade of hate"?
    Says it will hit an enemy from far in the description
    omg..... Ill pretend you are new or havent used a warrior so i wont flame you ;/

Blade of hate doesnt counts... it does 10 damage to the mobs and for cz it doesnt do damage on the ppl but they do cancel stealth of the rogues...

But this is other subject.

Lawless

Discovered passion skills like quake and blade of hate are INTx base ap x level, based for damage. Reskill to passion and go quake some worms, then restat for huge int and do it again

EvilG

Originally posted by Lawless
    Discovered passion skills like quake and blade of hate are INTx base ap x level, based for damage. *Reskill to passion and go quake some worms, then restat for huge int and do it again
    Even with massive int, the skill still sucks right?

Lawless

Quake is a small semi-spammable AOE, and blade of hate is essentually same as binding only it does more damage on mobs and npc and can cancel skills same as a "r" hit and can cancel a stealth. As far as i know nobody has ever experimented much with passion tree to figure out a feasable way to play warrior with the totally ass backwards build it takes to make the skills themselves usefull, Only thing i personally found passion good for is farming leeches and as a support role in pk (quake negates priest and mage skills, and attack speed self buff makes a dual wielder really dish out a ton of damage in autoattack) the problem is the crippling restat it takes to make the signature attacks deal any kind of useful damage

Edit: im not really active anymore, im goin to experiment for awile see if i can unravel the mysteries of the passion tree.

jason_dinamyte

its really easy to edit a file and put range in max :huh:

if u want to know about pking with full passion tree, ask festo

Lawless

Hey Festo.... save me some wasted time then

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12