Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PuS issue. Keeps saying im limited...

This is a discussion on PuS issue. Keeps saying im limited... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well anyways. I got a 100 dollar prepaid Mastercard from giant and now when I enter the PUS it wont ...
Page: 1

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Well anyways. I got a 100 dollar prepaid Mastercard from giant and now when I enter the PUS it wont let me buy Kc or Prem. I tried on 3 different acct and Im getting this Limit. I have to wait 24 hours and I did, but I never bought anything.... Am I the only one having a problem? Or K2 fked up PUS like always?

Alhena

Well anyways. I got a 100 dollar prepaid Mastercard from giant and now when I enter the PUS it wont let me buy Kc or Prem. I tried on 3 different acct and Im getting this Limit. I have to wait 24 hours and I did, but I never bought anything.... Am I the only one having a problem? Or K2 fked up PUS like always?[/b]

I am not facing any problems.....

BallandChain

I am not even getting an error when I try to buy Prem. After I put in all of my information,it will say processing request down at the bottom like it normal does and than it takes me back to the page asking me to put in my information all over again.I have tried with both of my cc's so guess I am going to have just wait until they fix it.

I am not even getting an error when I try to buy Prem. After I put in all of my information,it will say processing request down at the bottom like it normal does and than it takes me back to the page asking me to put in my information all over again.I have tried with both of my cc's so guess I am going to have just wait until they fix it.[/b]
    Exactly what I got...

Then when i tried again it says i have exceeded limit.

Any Help?

BallandChain

I just tried again and got the exceeded limit so there is nothing we can do but wait the 24 hours.You could always try sending in a support ticket but don't expect any help there

Banned

Use ESN noobs

did you register your card at the site

[spoiler]so i was chillin like a villain...[/spoiler]

BallandChain

[spoiler]so i was chillin like a villain...[/spoiler][/b]
    I've never had to register my card,do you mean with gamersfirst?.I was able to buy prem. last month without any issues.

I've never had to register my card,do you mean with gamersfirst?.I was able to buy prem. last month without any issues.[/b]
    NO I MEAN AT THE PRE-PAID CREDIT CARD SITE

IT WOULDN'T LET ME PURCHASE ANYTHING WITH IT (GRANTED IT WAS NOT KNIGHT ONLINE) WHEN I HAD ONE UNTIL I REGISTERED IT AT THE SITE

AND THEN I REGISTERED IT AT THE SITE

AND IT WORKED

DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS?

BallandChain

ignore

[spoiler]so i was chillin like a villain...[/spoiler][/b]
    Yes, I Have.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

Well anyways. I got a 100 dollar prepaid Mastercard from giant and now when I enter the PUS it wont let me buy Kc or Prem. I tried on 3 different acct and Im getting this Limit. I have to wait 24 hours and I did, but I never bought anything.... Am I the only one having a problem? Or K2 fked up PUS like always?[/b]
    someone i know had this same problem.

mammlea2

Ask CS, I dont think we can help you.

Solsk

I have this same problem, i sent a support ticket:

Thank you for contacting your K2 Payments Support Team regarding your difficulty making purchases with credit card on the GamersFirst website. We have recently made changes to our credit card processing system. Due to this fact you may have experienced some difficulties using your credit card. Please allow 24 hours to reattempt the purchase. If you still experience an issue using your credit card, we encourage you to use one of our other payment options (Click & Buy, Moneybookers, Pay by Cash) or contact us for further investigation. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. If you have any additional questions please submit a new support request ticket and we will be happy to assist you.Thank you for joining GamersFirst.

Best Regards,

K2 Payments Support

Nuttbuster

i think you can only make 3 or 5 purchases a month when buying from the PUS. i remember that happening to me to, so you probably have to wait till next month

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast