Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Weapon : Satanism

This is a discussion on Weapon : Satanism within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't mean to offend anyone with this but northamericans and europeans generally don't want the anime bull shit... not ...
Page: 5

Ignore Me Senior Member

I don't mean to offend anyone with this but northamericans and europeans generally don't want the anime bull shit...

not trying to be racist or anything or to offend anyone its just fact that maybe 10% of people here actually like that shit.[/b]
    The game needs a decent 2H sword. Stats!
    2H Swords suck even at +8.

I think that is why people still want new weapons.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

The game needs a decent 2H sword. Stats!
    2H Swords suck even at +8.

I think that is why people still want new weapons.[/b]
    Personal Sword +8? h34r: h34r:

Ignore Me Senior Member

Personal Sword +8? h34r: h34r:[/b]
    1 chance.

And I'm BP so no chance. :angry:

still we don't want swords bigger than our characters

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

still we don't want swords bigger than our characters[/b]
    my sword is bigger then yours ';-]

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

this satanism items looks bad

oh hai guys! did someone call me?

[/b]
    LOL

my sword is bigger then yours ';-][/b]
    lol? fucking faggot did you pay the GM to enhance the size?

zzang2gee

Maybe I getting to used to Turkish. But maybe Satanism just means something about buying.

Stats on the two handed sword, are serious cool. Looks like one of those 2h swords from the New Moradon vids we saw pre-expansion

Anyway people here play on these other servers they must just know.

Total guess.
    2 handed sword
    Ap 191
    Durabilty 19500
    Flame Damge 110
    STR bonus 8
    Health(could be INT) Req 70
    STR req 207

[/b]

its LIGHTNING damage 110
    REQUIREMENT lvl : LVL70
    Skill option (in red): When Attack, it blocks opponent's summon skill for 1%. not sure what that means, but they have extra option attatched to item.

and the one of the link tells that it shows "WHERE (zone) U CAN KILL MONSTER that DROPS" and how to MAKE THAT ITEM.
    NPC name is "SHOWJEAN" i directly translated, it could be diff name. u need to take "Required items" to go to that NPC SHOWJEAN and turn in for SATANISM.
    NOTE: it also says "it could FAIL to make Satanism item". so its random i guess..

I wish they would make new elemental damages other than fire,posion,ice,light and rainbow

Banned

for fucks sakes guys half of these weapons won't be introduced into usko , theres soo many other weapons that we don't have that were in the ressurection expansion like that giant fucking sword. I don't mean to offend anyone with this but northamericans and europeans generally don't want the anime bull shit and there finally starting to realise that the reason most of us started playing ko was because it was fucking serious and i remmeber i quit the second i loaded in rofd and saw the little anime girl i fuckin quit. came back though.... but we don't want samurai armour or chinese kids running around giving the peace sign let alone weapons that look fuckin rediculous. commercials here and in europe don't have anime or that shit in all there commercials or if you want to watch it on your tv you have to subscribe or watch at 2 am. asia likes this kind of stuff be we don't and i think ko is finally starting to realise that.

to the idiot thats going to flame me your either of asian decent or your a little fatty and get your ass kicked at school.

not trying to be racist or anything or to offend anyone its just fact that maybe 10% of people here actually like that shit.

those weapons 5 posts up are the only weapons that will make it to usko there won't be those other stupid fucking looking things[/b]
    well im asian and i agree with u..i dont want any anime or or fruity looking shits in here...makes the game corny, i like it a little more gritty

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345