Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WeAreSoSorry? You Best Be Sorry

This is a discussion on WeAreSoSorry? You Best Be Sorry within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So Chronicle and Oblivion taking Isiloon all happy and dandy... then oops WeAreSoSorry comes and raids us... ok fine its ...
Page: 1

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

So Chronicle and Oblivion taking Isiloon all happy and dandy... then oops WeAreSoSorry comes and raids us... ok fine its abyss right killing is fair? so we plan to go down and kill them we get down there and what do we see?

NO ISILOON AND NO WEARESOSORRY

so u think its reasonable that they killed it within 30 seconds? NO this is wat they did

yep bugged 20th floor what can u expect from a clan that koxps for lvls?

Steefo_o

stopid gay cheaters :/

how they bring the isiloon a floor down/up ?

im not gonna explain how becuz then every1 might do it... although its extremely obvious -_-

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

theyre smart most clans would just continually kill xD but theyre smart enough to lure isiloon down

Why did you post how to do it, I'm sure 9999% of the people on the forums didnt know how to do it..

theyre smart most clans would just continually kill xD but theyre smart enough to lure isiloon down [/b]
    lawl

Why did you post how to do it, I'm sure 9999% of the people on the forums didnt know how to do it..[/b]
    well most ppl who are gonna ask how to do it... will never even touch isiloon anyways

ill remove it just so no problems arise

Limited Edition! Senior Member

gay cheaters, good of u postin em on the forums robin

Strange thing they killed you on that floor... and Isiloon was already there so im guessing iff you didnt brought it on 20th floor since you already know how to do it. And yes Isiloon can be killed bellow 1 minute. When BadCompany killed it we did it in 2-3 minutes but the difference is we did it w/o any bugs.

most clans would be able to take watever noobs while there tankers stay on isiloon

Strange thing they killed you on that floor... and Isiloon was already there so im guessing iff you didnt brought it on 20th floor since you already know how to do it. And yes Isiloon can be killed bellow 1 minute. When BadCompany killed it we did it in 2-3 minutes but the difference is we did it w/o any bugs.[/b]
    Na we all went to isiloon floor together (since you get tped there together) and then a couple went down to floor below to check and they saw them and killed them right away.

Yes i can heal koxp archers, buff them at the same time with my character not turning towards them. Showed it to WeAreSoSorry assis and he didn't believe it was koxp lol. Next day Penguen flamed me calling me a noob and that he was lvl 76 XD He is still in the clan...

TakeCare

maybe they were afraid that u gonna lure servants on them? Because i dont see any advantage which can be givem by luring it there

maybe they were afraid that u gonna lure servants on them? Because i dont see any advantage which can be givem by luring it there[/b]
    if you know isilon is up but you cant kill it you lure it to there in the hope that nobody checks the last floor and see it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast