Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WeAreSoSorry? You Best Be Sorry

This is a discussion on WeAreSoSorry? You Best Be Sorry within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if you know isilon is up but you cant kill it you lure it to there in the hope that ...
Page: 2

G0D

if you know isilon is up but you cant kill it you lure it to there in the hope that nobody checks the last floor and see it[/b]
    What if someone thought "oh shit I forgot to repair" then goes to repair and see's it there ? :P
    Someone would bound to find it there even if its been left on its own

5DollahSuckySucky

nvm

i got killed once like that when there was a fallen angel at the leech floor and i had my str gear on and was unbuffed lol.... -.-

then i thought an orc killed me so i pressed ok >.<

i got killed once like that when there was a fallen angel at the leech floor and i had my str gear on and was unbuffed lol.... -.-

then i thought an orc killed me so i pressed ok >.<[/b]
    Haha. I remember that SS. you were non prem too right? =(

G0D

Was IamSoSorry actualy there near the isiloon or was it just her clannies?

B@RTOK

WeAreSoSorry was there killing it. The wehn we all went to the 20th floor there tankers ganged up on me and themana (priests) and then they went for everyone else.

Was IamSoSorry actualy there near the isiloon or was it just her clannies?[/b]
    Just her clannies.

Banned

It was funny...one time when we (badcompany) was going do isiloon and we fought desmunes and symbosis...funny...badcompany and fragfactory vs symboisis and desmunes..if symboisis wasnt that clan i am sorry but i think it was.we went head to head..we won then they started to come to isi-floor over and over..we was ready for them and we killed and killed them untill they stoped coming..then clan Radical comes and starts to bugg it with 4 mages 1 warrior 1 rogue and few priest..lol funny is how they almost kiled it untill we lured on there mages/priest that wasnt ts&#39;ed...isi is a boss but where humans/orcs can get to it..so its ganna be a fight...did you think wearesosorry wanted yall to kill therre presit and then they al die? no so they took ations in there own hands and killed you..i would have done the same thing..

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

It was funny...one time when we (badcompany) was going do isiloon and we fought desmunes and symbosis...funny...badcompany and fragfactory vs symboisis and desmunes..if symboisis wasnt that clan i am sorry but i think it was.we went head to head..we won then they started to come to isi-floor over and over..we was ready for them and we killed and killed them untill they stoped coming..then clan Radical comes and starts to bugg it with 4 mages 1 warrior 1 rogue and few priest..lol funny is how they almost kiled it untill we lured on there mages/priest that wasnt ts&#39;ed...isi is a boss but where humans/orcs can get to it..so its ganna be a fight...did you think wearesosorry wanted yall to kill therre presit and then they al die? no so they took ations in there own hands and killed you..i would have done the same thing..[/b]
    vandy maybe u need to pay more attention when u read -_-

We arent complaining bout the fact that they killed us while we take isiloon... its abyss they can attack us. WE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE FACT THAT THEY BUGGED ISILOON INTO THE 20TH FLOOR SO WE MIGHT MISS THEM AND TO ALSO MAKE IT EASIER FOR THEMSELVES TO KILL IT. We kept attacking them when they brought it down to the 20th floor and at one point we decided to leave... except Falah and he sat there dead for over an hour and the stupid wankas thought that he was waiting for them to attack to tell us to come attack them... even tho all of us were now exping or had logged off xD when they finally got the balls to attack tho sum1 with Falah went and kept duffing them and we exped em... eh about 5x each...

they sure had fun cuz they didnt get isiloon either :P

but the whole reason behind this post is not that they killed us... its that they took isiloon to 20th floor which is a BANNABLE OFFENSE OF ABUSING A BUG IN THE GAME

Banned

and ppl wonder how Odoaker has personal shield+8 and lycaon hammer+8, and smite +8 and loadsssssssss of priest stuff +8 and how they had the first lvl80 on ares? not much about that clan is legit.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

yea.... iAmSoSorry is a nice girl but i dunno bout their clannies... alot of are turks probably just for the np... lots of gm connections so im guessing iAmSoSorry has em too...

poor vandy... born with a brain only 1/3rd the size of ours... it&#39;s science. But I still love you poor vandy. XD

Banned

+8 James Posted Yesterday, 10:57 PM
    poor vandy... born with a brain only 1/3rd the size of ours... it&#39;s science. But I still love you poor vandy. XD[/b]
    :wub:

vandy remember in warriors of the world when you got 1920 heal at lvl 45 and everyone was like "OMFG! it&#39;s so bad ass! that&#39;s more HP than I have buffed!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12