Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Websites to buy ESN Codes

This is a discussion on Websites to buy ESN Codes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Playspan and shatteredcrystal seem like theyre out of stock anyone knows where else we can buy it ? I remember ...
Page: 1

Default Websites to buy ESN Codes

Playspan and shatteredcrystal seem like theyre out of stock anyone knows where else we can buy it ?

I remember a website that was called game''something'' if anyone knows please

Banned Senior Member

i bought 2 times from www.thepowerlevel.com 3200 cash $36 , its cheaper than clickandbuy which is 40$

Quote Originally Posted by BasKomutaN View Post
    i bought 2 times from www.thepowerlevel.com 3200 cash $36 , its cheaper than clickandbuy which is 40$
    thx a lot ill try this one

henriique is offline now Senior Member henriique's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BasKomutaN View Post

Anyway ... I prefer the security and support from ClickandBuy, than any other site.
    And the plus point is that the ClickAndBuy you can buy directly into the PUS inside KO.
    In other sites i dont know if is possible.

Dairyqueen

Quote Originally Posted by henriique View Post
    Anyway ... I prefer the security and support from ClickandBuy, than any other site.
    And the plus point is that the ClickAndBuy you can buy directly into the PUS inside KO.
    In other sites i dont know if is possible.

no u cant , but on shaterecrystal u can use paypal and when u don't have acess to a credit card paypal rock

there are some people sellin esn codes here who are more trustable then any of those websites mentioned above *cough* THING*cough*

^^ Shattered Crystal has my approval
    If you're looking to pay with Carnac west gold though, let me know =)

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    Playspan and shatteredcrystal seem like theyre out of stock anyone knows where else we can buy it ?

I remember a website that was called game''something'' if anyone knows please
    Either of these have got ESN's.. I usually buy from Playspan

Click and Buy is probably the easiest and most straight forward way. Problem with it is when you come to try and buy Character Seal scroll. For alot of people the 9 digit code they are asking for is totally different to what shows on your Click and buy account ( shows a # and then 8 digits for me ).Aleenia was working on it before she moved and Athenrye isn't even aware of the problem.

So like alot of others, I've stopped using C&B and moved to ESN codes.Considering its 4400 KC to buy the freakin scroll, you'd think they would help and listen to people who are telling them over and over they dont see any 9 digit code on their C&B account.

Banned Senior Member

I used playspan alot and have no complaints so far

shatteredcrystal ofc

I've used shatteredcrystal, playspan, and thepowerlevel, never had a problem with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brahmall View Post
    I've used shatteredcrystal, playspan, and thepowerlevel, never had a problem with any of them.
    there is no problem with them, there is problem with G1, I was waited 40+ days to fix redeem esn code, esn code was valid, but didnt activated knight cash.

I tried buying from Playspan using Paypal and paypal withdrew from my card and playspan canceled the order and now my money is missing. has this happened to anyone else???

Banned Senior Member

i use goldceo.com which is thepowerlevel.com so they usually in stock and they are nice... i use them to buy my gbs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast