Koxp in pk zones fixed?

This is a discussion on Koxp in pk zones fixed? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In akara i haven't seen any in the PK zones, anyone seen any in Ardream/RBL/CZ since the patch today?...
Page: 1

In akara i haven't seen any in the PK zones, anyone seen any in Ardream/RBL/CZ since the patch today?

Banned

Sometimes it takes a couple of days for the hacks to work again when they patch.

Sometimes it takes a couple of days for the hacks to work again when they patch.[/b]
    Meh, which means they've done something in terms of TRYING to disable hackers from ruining pk zones. That's great.

Meh, which means they've done something in terms of TRYING to disable hackers from ruining pk zones. That's great.[/b]
    the fight agianst koxp is a lot longer and harder than rest
    im just happy wit FT and quests lol

last night some1 was hitting me in bowl but i coudnt see name just dmg :S

Omg.. EXE Got updated. Hack makers need to update the bots.. How long does it take ppl to learn this cycle jeeze?

i saw arrow shower haxer on 1st LW today, girakon

xstep

and i saw many in RLB today...

Banned

Meh, which means they've done something in terms of TRYING to disable hackers from ruining pk zones. That's great.[/b]
    k2 fails when they trying to do things, legid players will more liklet get banned then the hackers :P

Richie

I logged in just to see the state of the game....about 10 hours ago i watched an english speaking noob char literally shoot that many arrorws in 1 go, it looked like straight lines. He was doing it in arena, so i think that classes as a pk zone?

ps. by "english" speaking...i mean.. he spoke fluent English that could not be faulted.

I logged in just to see the state of the game....about 10 hours ago i watched an english speaking noob char literally shoot that many arrorws in 1 go, it looked like straight lines. He was doing it in arena, so i think that classes as a pk zone?

ps. by "english" speaking...i mean.. he spoke fluent English that could not be faulted.[/b]

say it isnt so!

last night some1 was hitting me in bowl but i coudnt see name just dmg :S[/b]
    it was bugged Atilla I guess...

Mixer

takes 5 minutes to hex edit strings in client exe... ko security is so shitty,i cant believe they cant pack an exe,every fukin noob can bypass it.

Trimline

haha is k2 doing something right for once?

I love tards that think k2 fixed anything, the only reason it was disabled before was because koxp / kosp / kohack people all thought that the arrow shower hack in cz was gay because it disabled the good thing in the game - but when they wanted they could easily activate the feature. K2 has never done, WILL never do anything about these hack's ever so just fucking give up.