Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A week of banning - almost 4k accounts banned...

This is a discussion on A week of banning - almost 4k accounts banned... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There are several hacks available that detects a GM and automatically town when they detect a GM in a certain ...
Page: 2

There are several hacks available that detects a GM and automatically town when they detect a GM in a certain area.[/b]
    More GM presence means more cheater has to stay in town because of their GM-detect-hack...
    Ure right its not the best solution but better than nothing and finally k2 made the first step.

2 of my old accounts that i have not used for months have been banned now

it seems they r banning non active accounts too

better then nothing but not enough :S[/b]
    yea atleast they are acually doing something

Trimline

Its k2 we r tlking bout.. things wont be cleared for a longggggg time... they will probs do server to server.. ! they will prob do one of these a month! or 2 maybe?

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

k, so for you there is no need of gms right? Only if you need personal help at the time u want one online. Becouse .......... no point banning ppl that will come back, right ?
    Just shut the fuck up.

Whats wrong with the retards that post crap like this? Anything good that k2 make its just [useless], in you fken eyes.

/Hope that they ban more, and i would like to see a list of names also =)[/b]
    You better watch ur mouth. I'm not retard I'm not even a person who's known by you so its rude of you to talk like this to strangers. Haven't your parents thought you a little bit of good behaviour?

The point of my post is : Cheaters are like god-damn ,hydra no matter how many heads you will cut clean of it will grow 3 instead of one. K2/Mgame seems to don't get one important thing : Fix the CAUSATION not theirs "consequences of non-fulfilment of obligation".

I suppose its more of mgames fault. I ve asked myself many times :Why do they only sell 3 licences at time? So KO is some kind of limited game. Probably because they (Magame) has to be technical support all they time and they are fucking aware of holes and bugs it theirs games so they cant sell licenses to all wanting companies and I bet there are a lot Turkish companies who would buy it straight away. they would have so much work in that case and less incomes. I know its my so kind of random remark but its strongly connected to effect given buy k2 to you my dear ko players .K2 can't do a lot on theirs own.

4k is actually "alot" if we note theres 1500 "regular" players playing on the servers each day

Trimline

no fighting ladies.. its not a big deal! just show a bit of respect for eachother and all will be alrite!

legendmage

K2 is doing a great job so far... Ive seen many active gms in pk zones on diez. I was exping at ds yesterday and gm's banned a bunch of people for NP transferring. One even came to our party and started interacting with us. Glad to finally see some improvement.

lil_mageskillz

k2 is actually doing a good job 4k acounts banned in like a week? that owns. no reason to flame them. as they said on the post there is still much more they need to do.

Banned

I wonder how many of the 4k banned played legit :P

Mixer

ban chineese ip range=solution
    All gold farmers are chineesemand there is a chineese KO if im not mistaken. If K2 blocks their ip's no more gold farmers/macroers

legendmage

ban chineese ip range=solution
    All gold farmers are chineesemand there is a chineese KO if im not mistaken. If K2 blocks their ip's no more gold farmers/macroers[/b]
    How do you know that there are no legit Chinese players? This wouldn't really be a good solution. You would be punishing honest players :huh:
    A solution that could work would k2 filing a federal law suit on Chinese sweatshops that are the gold farmers.. and then the Chinese government dealing with them. Although i don&#39;t think a communist government like China would listen to a meteoker gaming company like K2 <_<

BigApple

None of the cheaters that i sent in cheat reports on, weeks (maybe over a month) ago have been banned. Maybe they are banning noob hackers in moradon. And ofc there is no way GMs could ban 4,000 people manually. So are they are using some kind of program to identify and ban people? More likely they just closing out very old accounts and calling them bans (although GM was in edana cz yesterday and banned 2 people lol (2 down, 200 to go)). I guess this might be some progress, but there is a long way to go. On edana we have clan leading, horse-riding, lvl 60 and 70 mastered (and 80 if you include tbl edit) hackers, in addition to all the lower level ones, in every event. Anyway, i agree with whomever said that banning the hackers is a band-aid, it&#39;s not the solution. ANd how long until the next account forgiveness program? Ban them today, make them buy premium to come back tomorrow...good business practice for a phukd up company.

legendmage

None of the cheaters that i sent in cheat reports on, weeks (maybe over a month) ago have been banned. Maybe they are banning noob hackers in moradon. And ofc there is no way GMs could ban 4,000 people manually. So are they are using some kind of program to identify and ban people? More likely they just closing out very old accounts and calling them bans (although GM was in edana cz yesterday and banned 2 people lol (2 down, 200 to go)). I guess this might be some progress, but there is a long way to go. On edana we have clan leading, horse-riding, lvl 60 and 70 mastered (and 80 if you include tbl edit) hackers, in addition to all the lower level ones, in every event. Anyway, i agree with whomever said that banning the hackers is a band-aid, it&#39;s not the solution. ANd how long until the next account forgiveness program? Ban them today, make them buy premium to come back tomorrow...good business practice for a phukd up company.[/b]
    If you hate the game so much then why dont you just quit?

King0fKingZ

If you hate the game so much then why dont you just quit?[/b]
    I think he is just frustrated because K2 not did any special process to make the game better

Knight online is a nice game but there are more to do for k2 as just launch the new expansions

a great step would be ban the cheaters and fix the bugs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast