Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

weekly maintenance (christmas?)

This is a discussion on weekly maintenance (christmas?) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; festo/phantom/whoever knows fill us in!...
Page: 1

wraith86

Default weekly maintenance (christmas?)

festo/phantom/whoever knows fill us in!

Banned Senior Member

for a christmas patch, or weekly maint ( which should be on Tues if I remember right... which is the 26th )?

Either way, i dunno whats going on atm in the KO world

stifler

i wish its xmas patch , cursed santa ftw.

Banned Senior Member

yes, they should be putting in the christmas patch tonight

Say hello to a week of Cursed Santa's ( I assume, they just used the gobbles so maybe it'll be everything but the santa's )

llJuanMall

CURSED SANTA FTW!!!! B)

ChaosThreat

YEAH CURSED SANTA TO LAG UP ALL THE SERVERS JUST LIKE THE GHOBBLE HOORAY THATS WHAT I WANT B/C THATS THE BEST STUFF RIGHT THERE, U GUYS SERIOUSLY REALIZED U COULDNT PK OR XP DURIGN THE GOBBLE EVENT AND YOU WANT THAT AGAIN!?!? YEAH THE GOBBLE WAS GOOD XP BUT SERIOUSLY THE PKING IS WAY MORE FUN THEN THAT AND IT LAGS TOO MUCH!!

Originally posted by ChaosThreat
    YEAH CURSED SANTA TO LAG UP ALL THE SERVERS JUST LIKE THE GHOBBLE HOORAY THATS WHAT I WANT B/C THATS THE BEST STUFF RIGHT THERE, U GUYS SERIOUSLY REALIZED U COULDNT PK OR XP DURIGN THE GOBBLE EVENT AND YOU WANT THAT AGAIN!?!? YEAH THE GOBBLE WAS GOOD XP BUT SERIOUSLY THE PKING IS WAY MORE FUN THEN THAT AND IT LAGS TOO MUCH!!
    First of all, press the Caps Lock key. Second, remove your signature, it's too big.

Speed

wow remove ur caps lock shit

and cursed santa is not like gobble ffs... , it has spawn time 6 hours

llJuanMall

not only because of the cursed santa.... also the little gifts u could get from the snow man. items for free!!! just like speed said it anly spawns every 6 hours so it wont be that bad

T0wn3R

ChaosThreat you are the grinch, thats why you hate the cursed santa

well maybe the restart was for that:

lot of chickens near moira and in l2 (i cant imagine the people in l1 =O) looks suspect h43r: h43r: h43r:

Banned Senior Member

Dupe

I was about to lvl up <_<

ChaosThreat

that was last year things change from year to year and yes i had caps lock on b/c this event is for lazy people who dont wanna work at lvling up and cant do it on their own and same with the x-mas boxes an easy way to get items for lazy ppl who dont wanna lvl and kill the bosses on thier own!

GlarFist

Originally posted by ChaosThreat
    that was last year things change from year to year and yes i had caps lock on b/c this event is for lazy people who dont wanna work at lvling up and cant do it on their own and same with the x-mas boxes an easy way to get items for lazy ppl who dont wanna lvl and kill the bosses on thier own!
    And what level u are?

snakegoddess

I guess i'm one of the "lazy people" cause I had a lot of fun with santa's and snowmen last year!!!

FTW, bring the holiday fun and the bosses!!

Reinhard

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChaosThreat
    Remove your signature, it's too big.[/b]
    Ty kid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast