weird any idea :\ look inside plz

This is a discussion on weird any idea :\ look inside plz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; welll i havent logged my ko account for like a day cuz of work i log today to finish a ...
Page: 1

gotbluntzz

welll i havent logged my ko account for like a day cuz of work i log today to finish a trade with comboer and put him to my sig spot and when i go to edit sig there is nothing there over like 20 traders names i forget etc.. in my sig anyone have any idea did they wipe all sigs what? or something fucked happen to me only?

Uzu

it could be that ur sig was too big, admins delte it then without warning you.

tommyleonghk

dont think there is any wipe for siggys... unless they are too BIG... mine looks fine

gotbluntzz

mine was about hte size of urs i changed up it tryed to remember as many tradeers aas i could but missing lik 7 meh whatever

tommyleonghk

could you have accidentally deleted them and updated your signature? that could be the case....

Banned

Only Admins can edit sigs right now, Shurt did it. Sorry there is no way to get back your sig but if you want to talk with Shurt about it PM him.