weird bug on eslant dungeon

This is a discussion on weird bug on eslant dungeon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have no idea how he [human rogue] got there. we were on the third part killing some mobs and ...
Page: 1

Lag0nx

I have no idea how he [human rogue] got there.
    we were on the third part killing some mobs and then he came outta stealth and spiked some guy :P

and btw the mobs also attack NPCS if u lure on the npc 0.o

Banned

what do we see ...

tommyleonghk

huh??

akira64

if karus or humans are in the 4th room , the mage can tp his party when he is near the wall to go in room in other side .
    ==> free kills because its a safe zone :P

or, you can also add opponent people on your friends list and tp to them in dungeon.

But what happened in your case is; Your party was mad slow, so the opposite nation was already at deva bird, so the rogue was standing against the wall to safe zone and a warrior decent to the rogue and got up top, then people tp'ed on the warrior.. or a mage did and tp'ed the whole party, you can then just run to the 3rd room of the opponent and kill their mobs, you cannot atk the other nation tho, since it's "safe" zone. however you can kill the 2 npc's, what we've done a couple of times already.

insertiq

if karus or humans are in the 4th room , the mage can tp his party when he is near the wall to go in room in other side .
    ==> free kills because its a safe zone :P[/b]
    cant, i've tried it

akira64

cant, i've tried it[/b]
    . but when i was in this 4th room , the mage in the other party has tped his member on us ( before jump in the room ^^ ).

btw , maybe the safe zone is only on the wall before jump and go kill deva :/

Lag0nx

what do we see ...[/b]
    if you have ever been to eslant dungeon,you can see thats not the pk zone.

and to whoever said my party was mad slow,yes it was,we had no buffer and ofc turks wont sc.

if you have ever been to eslant dungeon,you can see thats not the pk zone.
    and to whoever said my party was mad slow,yes it was,we had no buffer and ofc turks wont sc.[/b]

yes, and the person whoever said your party was slow, also answered your topic.