Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Weird - I got charged for something I didn't buy

This is a discussion on Weird - I got charged for something I didn't buy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they charged me for 16 cent extra Oo...
Page: 2

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

they charged me for 16 cent extra Oo

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I'm done with k2 :> Bad not with ko

yeh dont charge back call ur bank tell them to dispute the charge and submit a ticket yourself never heard of this bull shit i really do hope there violating some type of law

Rizzla

any1 got a response yet from cs?

Well, I don't have premium and I know they will say it don't fall under the free 2 play support shit.

and no, It's not reacurring billing or anything - not to mention other's are getting the same thing.

Do not do a charge back through the bank, your account will be banned. It will be a pain in the ass to unban it too, send support tickets through your character till K2 resolves it, if you have problems, send a letter to the BBB with your account name and character name and the problem you are having along with the times you send in CS tickets and the reps that didnt help you.

Do not do a charge back through the bank, your account will be banned. It will be a pain in the ass to unban it too, send support tickets through your character till K2 resolves it, if you have problems, send a letter to the BBB with your account name and character name and the problem you are having along with the times you send in CS tickets and the reps that didnt help you.[/b]
    Well fuck it, They can ban a few of my account's I think I officially quit KO now.

Cuz not only did it cost me 5$, I also will lose 25$ For a overdraw since I rarely have money in that account unless I sell something - It's a sepreate account, Just encase some retarded shit like this happens they can't take a shitload of cash out.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Well, I don't have premium and I know they will say it don't fall under the free 2 play support shit.[/b]
    A: For F2P players, we currently provide assistance on Major Services Issues and Marketplace Issues across all our titles and for GamersFirst. For any other game issues, we recommend the game forums (currently accessed through the websites for each particular game). In those forum communities, players and staff collaborate with one another to provide tips and hints to enhance game play and support one another.[/b]
    Taking your money is either a Marketplace issue or Major Service Issue.
    You must get support on it.

My ticket has not been responded to yet, Normally they get auto response in 24 hours and dealt with in 36 hours.

Well fuck it, They can ban a few of my account's I think I officially quit KO now.

Cuz not only did it cost me 5$, I also will lose 25$ For a overdraw since I rarely have money in that account unless I sell something - It's a sepreate account, Just encase some retarded shit like this happens they can't take a shitload of cash out.[/b]

It's worth taking a few minutes to write a ticket or 2 and a letter to BBB if they dont resolve it. You coulda spent that time in the time it took to write here in forums.

Same problem with me :blink:
    Already sent CS tickets to both C&B and K2.
    Hope they find out whats going on.

Banned Senior Member

SAME HERE THOSE DAMN RIPPERS !!!!

K2 Network, Inc
    Datum: 29.02.2008 15:37:20
    Geselecteerde aanbieding: Your delayed purchase for the usage of K2
    Prijs: USD 8,95 EUR 6,16

jesse1234

wow i know what it is i think thay fixed recured billing and now ur geting charged for the privous spendings that were sposto happin when billing was down

Got hit for another 5$ when I woke up again.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Got hit for another 5$ when I woke up again.[/b]
    You better don't sleep; otherwise, you'll be charged for another 5$.

Banned

wtf... So far nothing taken from me but hope they find out wtf this is.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast