Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Weird - I got charged for something I didn't buy

This is a discussion on Weird - I got charged for something I didn't buy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I better don't sleep; otherwise, you'll be charged for another 5$.[/b] I won't be for awhile Stoned + 800MG Ibuprofen ...
Page: 3

I better don't sleep; otherwise, you'll be charged for another 5$.[/b]
    I won't be for awhile Stoned + 800MG Ibuprofen ftw.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Okay my answer

Greetings, *******
    Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately the Knight Online support staff is unable to assist further with this issue. Please contact Click and Buy at [email protected] to review your account and inform them of any corrections that need to be made on your behalf. Please make note that Click and Buy accounts are the sole responsibility of the account holder and cannot be resolved through K2 Network.

Best Regards,[/b]
    So I need to dispute a payment and get my account banned by K2.

They randomly take the money and "how stupid of me" to think they have something to do with the soloution.

UPDATE

So I call Click&Buy they tell me all they can do is block the account or not.
    Only there internal liason at K2 can deal with such a specific question by querying one single payment.

OK so now we have to cross our fingers the guy with his hands in the till is not this one person.

Banned Senior Member

i got some message back from k2 :S can i charge it back now do it get ban then?

i got some message back from k2 :S can i charge it back now do it get ban then?[/b]
    You will get banned sadly.

I got charged $5 for delayed payment?? fuck k2 they are now randomly dipping into our pockets uninvited??

Rizzla

they are like robbers, not that big of a difference.

Everything i have bought i have payed for so why this delayed payment and just taking money from your account?

But sure, we all forgot to read that thin line in their TOS, "just so you know, occasionally we will be taking money from your account without you knowing of it"

Zaczaco11

I need one person who manages their own information, banking/CC-their own. From the US, preferably an adult to PM me. i have the personal numbers for K2/G1 accounting and tech department. I will give them the number to resolve this issue but i must be sure that they will not give out this number because last time these numbers got out, k2 changed them. took alot of work to find these ones out.

Ignore Me Senior Member

What is needed is enough fuss to be made. So that someone at K2 sais. WTF are they doing down there. And sorts it out.

Audio, Send me a msn with those numbers bro.

Kreeden

I was charged for 21 gold premiums once. I sent in a ticket and they refused to send me back my money so they gave me 21 premiums and an extra trina. xD

So, yeah. The account still has premium on Ronark if anyone wants it XDD

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I need one person who manages their own information, banking/CC-their own. From the US, preferably an adult to PM me. i have the personal numbers for K2/G1 accounting and tech department. I will give them the number to resolve this issue but i must be sure that they will not give out this number because last time these numbers got out, k2 changed them. took alot of work to find these ones out.[/b]
    I meet all of those requirements AND I work for a large global bank and I can tell you that's a BAD IDEA on so many levels. Don't do it - it's not worth it.

Zaczaco11

care to elaborate

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Lol stupid k2 im smarter then them and i sugest to you all to do the same
    USE A PRE PAID CC (visa) I buy from walmart, alberstons Most stores have them they cant charge back its imposible i just laugh if they try

Banned Senior Member

Greetings, *******
    Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately the Knight Online support staff is unable to assist further with this issue. Please contact Click and Buy at [email protected] to review your account and inform them of any corrections that need to be made on your behalf. Please make note that Click and Buy accounts are the sole responsibility of the account holder and cannot be resolved through K2 Network.

what k2 mean with that?? can take money back or what ??

Greetings, *******

what k2 mean with that?? can take money back or what ??[/b]
    You need to talk with click and buy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast