Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Weird - I got charged for something I didn't buy

This is a discussion on Weird - I got charged for something I didn't buy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay old story but it took this long to resolve. It looks like K2 are not at fault. Thank you ...
Page: 5

Ignore Me Senior Member

Okay old story but it took this long to resolve. It looks like K2 are not at fault.

Thank you for contacting the K2 Payments Team regarding your unexpected Click & Buy charge(s) on February 29. I can understand your confusion over this charge, but I assure you it was not made in error.

On December 14, 2007, you made a purchase of $40 for 4500 Knight Cash. However, and this can be verified in your Click & Buy account history, the transaction was not completed and though you received 4500 Knight Cash, no charge was made to you. This charge was applied on February 29, which is what you are seeing now.

With Click & Buy, we have tried to inform you of this prior to its occurrence, and you should have recently received a notice from them. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any additional questions please submit a new ticket or contact Click & Buy and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for playing Knight Online.[/b]

j3ster555

K2'ed lol ^^^ how come they get away will thing like this?? what's what i want to know ^_^

saca

check my topic got scammed/k2ed 2x :angry:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=219504 <_<

Is it anything to do with recurring billing aswell , where people are being charged.

My recurring billing is switched on but one of my accounts hasn&#39;t auto renewed

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345