Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Weird Idea

This is a discussion on Weird Idea within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; expers will relog to second server, so less lags at war....
Page: 2

expers will relog to second server, so less lags at war.

I like the idea, although it would make no difference on bugged Diez. I would prefer that cz on server 2 be closed during war.

And in any case why would ppl get xp-ed in eslant more than they do in cz when raided?

Banned

Stupid idea..even more people will then switch to server 2 because they cant even xp in eslant = more lag = more ppl crying again ...

invade moradon

Axarus

invade moradon [/b]
    oO

lucifer4

moradon pking is fun

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Aq I fell asleep as soon as I posted this >< Anyway, yes, I realized people run to eslant after wars as a safe haven. But there shouldn&#39;t be a safe haven if you lose the fcking war, you should have to fight and defend your "homeland" until the opposing nation is forced to leave. Also, close the second server and make people have to either fight or log out ._.

Banned

Aq I fell asleep as soon as I posted this >< Anyway, yes, I realized people run to eslant after wars as a safe haven. But there shouldn&#39;t be a safe haven if you lose the fcking war, you should have to fight and defend your "homeland" until the opposing nation is forced to leave. Also, close the second server and make people have to either fight or log out ._.[/b]
    Yay lagfest.. and then you will come up with a trhead saying OMFG LAAAAG FCK K2!!!

Banned

i sense horrible lags in moardon [/b]
    invade moradon , kill the koxpers omfg what a good idea

Yay lagfest.. and then you will come up with a trhead saying OMFG LAAAAG FCK K2!!![/b]
    Nah, I can deal with lag as long as I get nps, unlike some whiney whores who play this game.

Stupid Idea , Eslant is for people who dont want to go to war and got xp going why take that away from them? How would you like if you got invaded and got Xped and you were 1% away from level 80? Exactly Stfu.

iiason

it&#39;s ok, as long as u take the monsters out of the equation.

gettin exped is no fun.

only retards, get pplz exped for fun.

unless they are being cocky and sit at ur base in cz.

Stupid Idea , Eslant is for people who dont want to go to war and got xp going why take that away from them? How would you like if you got invaded and got Xped and you were 1% away from level 80? Exactly Stfu.[/b]
    If I was 1% away from level 80 and got exp&#39;d and had to press ok, yeah, I&#39;d be pissed, but I&#39;d also laugh.

Stupid Idea , Eslant is for people who dont want to go to war and got xp going why take that away from them? How would you like if you got invaded and got Xped and you were 1% away from level 80? Exactly Stfu.[/b]
    If I was 1% away from lvl 80 and got xp&#39;ed then (considering I would not be foolish enough to be without stones) I would be 1.5% away from lvl 80. Whoa, big deal!
    On the other hand, if I was 1% away and did not want to risk getting xp&#39;ed I would either go to server 2 or wait for war to finish and xp later.

PS: Mages take that risk all the time aoe-ing ew&#39;s in cz. Why is eslant any different?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Kinda off topic but lol, D1 still bugged. Imho it proves smth :lol:

Besides, what a retarded game that calls itself a pk game has a fuking safezone like estlant. Iv never liked it. Shows carebearnism. WEEEEEEEEEEAK i tell ya!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast