Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

weird links sent to me in my msn messenger

This is a discussion on weird links sent to me in my msn messenger within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so lately the same 3 guys in my msn have been sending me weird links in msn messages and these ...
Page: 1

Banned

so lately the same 3 guys in my msn have been sending me weird links in msn messages and these people are ko players only , so i think there being hacked ingame and they are using there msn emails to send websites with keyloggers attached to ko players with ingame chars posted , i am warning the ko community not to search these sites till someone with more computer know how then me to check and varify that these are websites with keyloggers attached

here are some of the ones being sent

these are some , i have NOT CHECK THEM YET AND DONT SUGGEST YOU DO SO UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING , im am just warning the ko community about these sites , and the manner in which they are being given out

No offense to you or any other member, but our member's aren't exactly Einstein. Telling them not to click a link is like saying "PLEASE CLICK HERE NOW".

Maybe this hasn't got anything to do with it but over TEN random turks has added my msn in the past few days..
    When i got a turk friend to ask them where they got my msn they all said 'Don't know' or 'Don't remember'... Kinda wierd..

Banned

No offense to you or any other member, but our member's aren't exactly Einstein. Telling them not to click a link is like saying "PLEASE CLICK HERE NOW".[/b]
    yea what do you suggest ?

Maybe this hasn't got anything to do with it but over TEN random turks has added my msn in the past few days..
    When i got a turk friend to ask them where they got my msn they all said 'Don't know' or 'Don't remember'... Kinda wierd..[/b]
    and this guy is a long time friend from ko ......so its not turk or random he is actually american so idk

Cadence96

It has nothing to do with KO... if the same people is sending those sites by msn, it's because their msn are linked as contacts; not because they are KO players.

Don't close this topic pls...

yea what do you suggest ?
    and this guy is a long time friend from ko ......so its not turk or random he is actually american so idk[/b]

To say that you have been IM'd random links to various websites, of which you don't know anything about. My guess is that your friend got hacked, probably downloaded something which took over his MSN account and is using it to spam links to his MSN contacts.

Banned

yea but there is a threat of websites out there and i think the awarness has to be made to people , i already been told a few players from pathos have been hacked this way so i just bringing to there attention now to keep more people away from these sites and there accounts safe

Redemption

To say that you have been IM'd random links to various websites, of which you don't know anything about. My guess is that your friend got hacked, probably downloaded something which took over his MSN account and is using it to spam links to his MSN contacts.[/b]

yea, not that hard to send an email to all your contacts :\ or your victims contacts XD

Zaczaco11

i've read nothing posted after the first post but i am going to say this. I love heretic as a former clanny...but he's as dumb as dirt. He is MSN hacked probably from a clanny whos MSN has been hacked forever so yea dont click on it, doesnt affect you it'll just make ur msn send random messages to people

Banned

i've read nothing posted after the first post but i am going to say this. I love heretic as a former clanny...but he's as dumb as dirt. He is MSN hacked probably from a clanny whos MSN has been hacked forever so yea dont click on it, doesnt affect you it'll just make ur msn send random messages to people[/b]

makes sense

its a virus link your friends get viruses and the guy that hacked it trys to hack u

BlackIrish

I have a turkish friend that happened to send me a file named picture.bmp or something.
    So I asked him what is that and he said he doesn't know, and I shouldn't open it or accept file since he has a virus..
    He kept trying to send me it and ofc I declined, but watch out guys I don't think he is the only one that has this :S

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

some guy on the official forum sent tht to me in a pm too

Lol half of my contacts have this shit xD just ignore it ;p

SilicoN

some guy on the official forum sent tht to me in a pm too[/b]
    Same here, but i don't remember the URL :unsure:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast