Weird question about cheaters.

This is a discussion on Weird question about cheaters. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm just wondering about this, and im pretty bored. Lets just say you are walking through eslant looking for a ...
Page: 1

SaltyTaco

Default Weird question about cheaters.

I'm just wondering about this, and im pretty bored.

Lets just say you are walking through eslant looking for a boss. You look to your right and see a party arrow shower hack killing DTS.

Do you take a screenshot of these guys and send it to k2, or do you just keep walking and continue to search for bosses?

I normally just keep walking, sometimes I will say things like fuck you koxp noobs. Partially its because I'm banned from k2 forums, but also it sbecause even if you post a screenshot would anything happen?

Ok, question 2.

You are running to the bowl in colony zone, and all of the sudden you start getting hit by someone using arrow shower hack.

Do you take a screenshot of this noob, or do you just proceed to kick his ass because he sucks anyway?

I normally just fight him and kill him or die trying. It just seems like a lost cause to try to report cheaters in this game, its kinda sad really, but what can you do?

I don't know what the point of this is, I'm just kinda bored and wondering how many people feel the same way I do and do the same.

R34P3R_Magikz

Screen shot the macroer lure on him carry on your voyage for bosses
    kick his ass take screen shot proceed to bowl

Baneare

I used to get all bent out of shape, take ss and fraps, post them on official forums and send links to Customer Service and flame them in game.

It was all a waste of my time so I stopped long ago.

Yeah. I don't bother anymore. I just say, "ehh karma," and hope they get banned some time in the future. I've never been hit by an arrow shower hacker in CZ. <3 Ares.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

/ignore.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I lost my faith on it.........so i just walk away now. I already reported so many cheaters that never get a 1 day ban that i just quit doing it.
    I kinda accepted that there is nothing we can do.

mc_macking

Lure onto the macroers of course. Then 4 stone em and lure again.

Morghana

yeah, flamelure ftw

Pwner

If i see someone like macro, i useully just go past them, i have frapsed so many cheaters and posted them, but nothing have happend, so i don't care.. Sometimes i use to lure stuff on the xD When i see a arrow shower hacker, i just own them ^^

SiegeR

lure Troll Captains to macroer
    Report kosper at cz to Customer support
    Which i done 1 week ago and no1 banned yet

dont waste ur time

luk

anyone tried to lure DMs on them? That would be fun to see
    :rollseyes:

Aqu

I just mention it on vent then carry on running, not like anythings gonna get done so....

go d1 and pm gm