Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Hack?

This is a discussion on Hack? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This morning about 1:00AM central time I log on and run around market. At this time I have all my ...
Page: 1

BiPolarCow

This morning about 1:00AM central time I log on and run around market. At this time I have all my gear (which is sealed) and money. I buy something for 10gbs and then log off. I go to bed around 2:00AM and get up around 10:00AM. Log onto game around 12:00PM to run around market and have all my gear and coins. I log off at 12:30PM and was sitting in vent/looking at forums when someone pm on msn about 12:52PM and we was talking for about 10mins about ko and then he said brb and log off msn. Then about 10mins later my buddy comes in vent flipin out that the gear is gone on my account and shit. So I log into game to find that all the gear is gone that was sealed/money/scrolls all gone. So I was like WTF is going on and shit. So I think for a sec and I'm thinking it was him that took the shit off but he doesn't know the unseal answer. So I ask him for the info for his account to go look and nothing was there. So I was like WTF is FuKing going on! So we got three sharers on the account which the other two are friends in real life. The one is in Texas trucking and the other one is flipin out asking me wtf happen to the gear. So I think to myself maybe there both in on it because the one in texas knows the seal answer and mite of told the other guy it(one in vent). So I call the guy up in texas and he says he has no idea wtf is going on and he swears that he has no idea what is going on. So I have known these guys for about 3-4years now though vent and we all get along and stuff. So I figuered I could trust them both that they didn't take the gear. They only have one pc each and they live 30mins apart so he couldn't of unsealed it and traded it over to a different account or letter it cause it disable. So I really don't know what happen to this dam gear! Only thing I can think of is that the guy on msn some how did some kinda of hack and got all my info though it but IDK. So I sent in a support ticket and ask them wtf is going on and ask to have the last couple of ips on the account sent to me in ticket. I would just like to know how the fuck do you unseal something with out the unseal answer and if it was him how you switch it over to a different account using only one pc? IDK I done with this game.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

This morning about 1:00AM central time I log on and run around market. At this time I have all my gear (which is sealed) and money. I buy something for 10gbs and then log off. I go to bed around 2:00AM and get up around 10:00AM. Log onto game around 12:00PM to run around market and have all my gear and coins. I log off at 12:30PM and was sitting in vent/looking at forums when someone pm on msn about 12:52PM and we was talking for about 10mins about ko and then he said brb and log off msn. Then about 10mins later my buddy comes in vent flipin out that the gear is gone on my account and shit. So I log into game to find that all the gear is gone that was sealed/money/scrolls all gone. So I was like WTF is going on and shit. So I think for a sec and I'm thinking it was him that took the shit off but he doesn't know the unseal answer. So I ask him for the info for his account to go look and nothing was there. So I was like WTF is FuKing going on! So we got three sharers on the account which the other two are friends in real life. The one is in Texas trucking and the other one is flipin out asking me wtf happen to the gear. So I think to myself maybe there both in on it because the one in texas knows the seal answer and mite of told the other guy it(one in vent). So I call the guy up in texas and he says he has no idea wtf is going on and he swears that he has no idea what is going on. So I have known these guys for about 3-4years now though vent and we all get along and stuff. So I figuered I could trust them both that they didn't take the gear. They only have one pc each and they live 30mins apart so he couldn't of unsealed it and traded it over to a different account or letter it cause it disable. So I really don't know what happen to this dam gear! Only thing I can think of is that the guy on msn some how did some kinda of hack and got all my info though it but IDK. So I sent in a support ticket and ask them wtf is going on and ask to have the last couple of ips on the account sent to me in ticket. I would just like to know how the fuck do you unseal something with out the unseal answer and if it was him how you switch it over to a different account using only one pc? IDK I done with this game.[/b]
    this happened to me on december 25.....and i got no sharer ...
    all sealed items gone on christmas day...
    found out later badcompany clan on ares paid a gm 500 usd to delete them....
    so who knows

i also heard of people scamming by learning your email then cracking that, if they own the email to the account they can get the answear from that....
    ';x

buddah, shut the fuck up for once in your life

maybe you tried to change ur infos in the past through the ticket system and to do that you have to put down some information there.sometimes what you write on your tickets is enough information for someone (sharer) to go ahead and "steal" your account and get all the information and unseal ur sht. if not then yea anything else is possible. gms are humans too you know just like the rest of us. people do crazy things for money now adays. if a person can get paid $500 to erase an account and he can and no questions will be asked, then why wouldnt he do it. tsk tsk... a lot of gg people have quit this game because of dumb shit like that. so quit now while u can :P

found out later badcompany clan on ares paid a gm 500 usd to delete them....[/b]

LOL

BiPolarCow

maybe you tried to change ur infos in the past through the ticket system and to do that you have to put down some information there.sometimes what you write on your tickets is enough information for someone (sharer) to go ahead and "steal" your account and get all the information and unseal ur sht. if not then yea anything else is possible. gms are humans too you know just like the rest of us. people do crazy things for money now adays. if a person can get paid $500 to erase an account and he can and no questions will be asked, then why wouldnt he do it. tsk tsk... a lot of gg people have quit this game because of dumb shit like that. so quit now while u can :P[/b]
    I did already BB dumb game.

FlippinSweeT

so who knows

i also heard of people scamming by learning your email then cracking that, if they own the email to the account they can get the answear from that....
    ';x[/b]
    and now we present the dumbshit award......

congratulations BuDDaH you've won it again!!!!

Brun

yikees..

so who knows

';x[/b]
    buddah = the man

and 2the 2nd thing he said might aply to what happened to you. but if it was that easy he would do it to someone with mazing gear. where you super geared or something?

SillyHo

so who knows

';x[/b]
    I actually fell out of my chair laughing at this one. Buddah i dont think your name even comes up in our vent but once every 3-4 months. This is priceless and now a quote

Key421

you said, one of them had the unseal password, and you wonder why your items are gone.

Also buddah is retarded. someone paid a gm 500 usd to delete someone elses items..... No one in the world would pay 500 USD to a guy to delete someone elses items.

Uzu

you said, one of them had the unseal password, and you wonder why your items are gone.
    Also buddah is retarded. someone paid a gm 500 usd to delete someone elses items..... No one in the world would pay 500 USD to a guy to delete someone elses items.[/b]
    why are you sharing your unseal pw?

:unsure:

well at buddah, how did u find it out? on the same way u can put trojans and worms into tbl files?

lime

you know when you write like that people get piss bored of trying to follow what your saying.

use paragraphs and dont share accounts.

ozbelcifer

mm , history ko

Arktic

lmao @ buddah

and dont share and that wouldnt have happened

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast