Did k2 forget bout pathos???

This is a discussion on Did k2 forget bout pathos??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; should i wait see if they do nething or not waste another night staying up only to be k2'd...
Page: 1

Affenotto

Default Did k2 forget bout pathos???

should i wait see if they do nething or not waste another night staying up only to be k2'd

Trii

they have other things to worry about. half of every server's population is walking around naked or in shells +1.

Hydr4

I think the fuckheads did

Affenotto

well i really dont care bout that i mean its just starting up a server nothing that is that hard

Originally posted by Affenotto
    well i really dont care bout that i mean its just starting up a server nothing that is that hard
    Its actually difficult. Especially when your trying to link it all together and make one work without lagging the others to shit. (Maybe some of the old players remember when they introduced Xig)

Affenotto

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Affenotto
    Its actually difficult. Especially when your trying to link it all together and make one work without lagging the others to shit. (Maybe some of the old players remember when they introduced Xig)[/b]
    Well i remember talking wit one of the gms when cypher was coming out and he said to that starting the server was the easiest part of it. it just takes a bit sometimes

Originally posted by Affenotto+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Affenotto)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Affenotto

Its actually difficult. Especially when your trying to link it all together and make one work without lagging the others to shit. (Maybe some of the old players remember when they introduced Xig)
    Well i remember talking wit one of the gms when cypher was coming out and he said to that starting the server was the easiest part of it. it just takes a bit sometimes[/b]
    Of course its easy for them, from what i understand the Techs/Devs do it all, the GM's just sit back and wait.