koxp STILL UP! help hereee.. how i make REPORT

This is a discussion on koxp STILL UP! help hereee.. how i make REPORT within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HELLO.. GUYS.. i have 1 guy here.. making KOXP big time for hourssss.. i want to give him report subject ...
Page: 1

ChickenMaster

HELLO.. GUYS..

i have 1 guy here.. making KOXP big time for hourssss.. i want to give him report subject to his nigga koxp.. how in hell i do that.. please guys explain easy steps.. to make a good report subject to this motherfcker Rogue koxp archery>!!

i will post picture from this guy!

his nick is:

3TTT rogue archery Human ARES SERVER

Clan: DeathMachine

please someonee banned this cheaterrr

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Try posting on the offical forums

Only a G1 clan leder can perform the report subject and GM's never take any notice anyway.

TaDaaa

Report Subject means nothing. I got one over my head because some friggin turk came to my CW (which we were xp'ing on for 4 hours straight) spot and tried to ks, so I called in a few lvl 75 mages. Obviously we kept the spot, so in return for being the PL of the party that was there for over 4 hours, he gave me a Report Subject.

My other one a few months ago came when someone hacked a clan leader and gave everyone in moradon one. That was funny! I was merchanting speed pots and was reported

that happens if you give a Kalashnikov to a 10 year old kid...

Not canspeakkk hopefully?

I got reported by him last week bcz i was doing CW with 2 priests for their quest.
    They didnt even use that spot but still...

Even 2 parties stood there for about 30minutes talking, eeh i mean SHOUTING IN CAPS AND SHOUT, and nothing else

HELLO.. GUYS..

i have 1 guy here.. making KOXP big time for hourssss.. i want to give him report subject to his nigga koxp.. how in hell i do that.. please guys explain easy steps.. to make a good report subject to this motherfcker Rogue koxp archery>!!

i will post picture from this guy!

his nick is:

3TTT rogue archery Human ARES SERVER

Clan: DeathMachine

please someonee banned this cheaterrr[/b]

3TTT made the clan only to invite high lvl koxpers and noobs to do exp bug, he pmed me saying this shit when i asked for party

ChickenMaster

oh right!! guys.. im very tired of stupid KSSER people trying to be smart azz, now what can i do to get this ksser warrior or have him stop to kss more people besides me.. ...

i was trying to level up for few hours on ares 2 apostles but this stupid warrior starts to KSKS my party..

Human Warrior Ares server nick is:
    :X_X

clan is:
    Tekbiirrr

please can someone make this guy stop kssing ... i wait 1 hour for him to leave he still in there.. kssing my party.. oh well i hope someone can help me stop this warrior KSSER human ares server.

Here is his picture of this ksser..

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...tiald/KO/1.jpg

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I've had report subject twice... once from a turk because I used skills on some random mob when all the turks were yelling no skylllllllllllllllll

and the other one from my clan leader cos I KSed his dire wolf while we were waiting for Santa to pop up. :P

TaDaaa

Not canspeakkk hopefully?

I got reported by him last week bcz i was doing CW with 2 priests for their quest.
    They didnt even use that spot but still...

Even 2 parties stood there for about 30minutes talking, eeh i mean SHOUTING IN CAPS AND SHOUT, and nothing else [/b]
    Nope it was ImDarkness