I dont understand...

This is a discussion on I dont understand... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2000, 350 scrolls sell for 800m each (8 gbs) each pack is 3$ (300 kc = 3$), actually its cheaper ...
Page: 1

2000, 350 scrolls sell for 800m each (8 gbs)
    each pack is 3$ (300 kc = 3$), actually its cheaper then that if you buy the 4500 deal

I see almost everyoen selling gbs for 80cents each, if you sell the gbs from 2000,350 scrolls, you get 6.40$

So ... gbs really only worth less then half that (less then 40cents ea)

Banned

they want you to spend the kc money so k2 fucks up market and leaves duping around and doest care about fixing it

k2 wants us to use USD for everything cause thats how they make it seem

stop duping = people sell items for igc again and also people will just buy scrolls with igc instead of real money...k2 doesnt want that

they want you to spend the kc money so k2 fucks up market and leaves duping around and doest care about fixing it

k2 wants us to use USD for everything cause thats how they make it seem

stop duping = people sell items for igc again and also people will just buy scrolls with igc instead of real money...k2 doesnt want that[/b]
    yes but people still buy scrolls for igc, i coudl sell a whole merchant of 2000/350 scrolls in less then an hour

i would also lose 75 gb..

coins are nothing specially on logos

i can go server restart or after war to bowl and make 100 gold bars on 1 or 2 drops so fuente