Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well

This is a discussion on Well within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we all say KO is addictive, and thats true, but then i spend my time playing wow now... just as ...
Page: 2

we all say KO is addictive, and thats true, but then i spend my time playing wow now... just as addictive

i'm not addicted to one particular game, i'm just addicted to wasting time

Cadence96

You created an account with the name Lifes just to give us this message?

KO is addictive as it is fun. You chose to put away responsibilities for taking an easy way. Then don't blame the game because it is your fault.

ur just 17, ur life is not screwed up yet

as almost every1 said, its all about balance

i started playing it 1 hour a day, on 2004 winter i played it like 7-8 hours a day 3-4 days a week
    then i realized... wtf! its a computer game :lol:

i use a friends acc 2-3 times a month, 1 hour if i want to play a lot

i graduated from university, got a job, started my own business and now i got a real good job and my own business, no time for playing ko

use ur time to spend it with ur friends sports family... everything else but a computer game (its not worth it)

Like others said, you are still young... keep moving and start apologizing.

KO never ruined my life, but it has taken a lot of time that it shoulden't have. It is a very addicting game, but be wise and use it in moderation.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i'm fine without ko, honestly internet is the thing thats addictive for me :huh:

FatM4n

To say that yout not addicted is the first step to gettign addicted. Better to say, Yes I'm addicted and I need help. When your parents say that you play computer to much, you must realise that you do play to much. It takes alot of you to realise that your addicted, but even more to realise that you need to fix it your self.

I stopped play KO, when I realised, what do I get from it? Nothing more then pressing some buttons and getting screwed over by turkish ppl.When you dream about it, when you think about it when you kill for it, then your in deep shit.
    Word of advice, Leave before it's to late

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

To say that yout not addicted is the first step to gettign addicted. Better to say, Yes I'm addicted and I need help. When your parents say that you play computer to much, you must realise that you do play to much. It takes alot of you to realise that your addicted, but even more to realise that you need to fix it your self.

I stopped play KO, when I realised, what do I get from it? Nothing more then pressing some buttons and getting screwed over by turkish ppl.When you dream about it, when you think about it when you kill for it, then your in deep shit.
    Word of advice, Leave before it's to late[/b]
    honestly i got a new pc with KO :blink:

Banned Senior Member

I knew of KO before I bought my PC, and KO was the only game I really played on my PC since I got it 2 years ago ><

Banned

Balance is the key yes.

I just play ko untill anything social pops up for me to do, Besides if my grades start slipping or I dont do my duties quit work etc. ,my parents remove everything I own, and transfers me back to my old room, Still though I dont really see how anyone can prefer ko infront of anything social, I&#39;m logged on ko for maybe 8-10 hrs a day, but like xp 1-3 hrs and pk 1-2 hrs and thats my top each day, Usually less. I dont find ko half as amusing as my rl. I get sick of comboing and staring at a tv screen for 5 hrs +. Not like puke and shit, I just loose interest

But we are all different riite?, I probably do play ko alot though, and sit on the pc alot, but I dont prefer it infront of soccer,Socializing etc:

Good to know people such as you realize you have a problem though, and that you will fix it

Gl

FatM4n

To say that yout not addicted is the first step to gettign addicted. Better to say, Yes I&#39;m addicted and I need help. When your parents say that you play computer to much, you must realise that you do play to much. It takes alot of you to realise that your addicted, but even more to realise that you need to fix it your self.

Word of advice, Leave before it&#39;s to late[/b]
    thats nice, All I made from ko was 200usd, prolly spended even more, but a new pc is great, to bad I never went that deep into the shit, Selliing virtual items are against my moral, even thou I bought usd etc, Even the most determined brain gets fucked up by ko :S Better got get a girlfriend and spend money on her isntead on online games

EDIT: Shit I quoted myself , sorry, I should quote the post below mine :S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12