Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Well all BB

This is a discussion on Well all BB within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Gforce Lvling to 80 ^^ Don't you guys have anything to do in the real life at ...
Page: 2

Hostage

Originally posted by Gforce
    Lvling to 80 ^^
    Don't you guys have anything to do in the real life at all? Go have fun with your friends. *Game is just for entertainment occasionally, not your life.

OMG KO IS MY GOD.

uh oh, what have i started. :blink:

Originally posted by Gforce
    Lvling to 80 ^^
    Don't you guys have anything to do in the real life at all? Go have fun with your friends. *Game is just for entertainment occasionally, not your life.
    Friends & Tez, Theres 2 words you never wanna put in the same sentance. :lol:

i may not join? :`( :huh:

Banned

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gforce
    Lvling to 80 ^^
    Friends & Tez, Theres 2 words you never wanna put in the same sentance. :lol:[/b]
    dont hate cause u quit and never leveled chars for me like u promised noob...ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub:

come get your +9 jewels i put them on my main account so they are there now

ali u can join but u may get boot depending on what level is needed to kill the monsters we are killing

Vchernyak

79-80 is like 65-70 :rollseyes:

i dont see this happening

Banned

Originally posted by Vchernyak
    79-80 is like 65-70 *:rollseyes: *

i dont see this happening
    its happening whether u like it or not its happening :lol: :P

NeedForSpeed

damn tez u dont have a life :S
    maybe stop exp go with ur douters out side
    tour the world stop exp :|

merchanter123

doing nothing but lvling from 70-80...

thats a higher suicide rate then dentists >.<

Banned

Originally posted by NeedForSpeed
    |
    need i say more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: my family :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Vchernyak

He's from NJ, that should explain everything -_-

Banned

Originally posted by Vchernyak
    He's from NJ, that should explain everything *-_-
    WORD

vcher....
    Ur sigg suxx :angry:
    Go next to a mirror and do the same
    ooppppss sorry u dont have anything
    so u watch 7/24 at that sig? :blink:

NeedForSpeed

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NeedForSpeed
    |
    need i say more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: my family :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:[/b]

i know so why u dont spend with them ur time i know u got kids ur kids will say when the grow up oo my dady amm nope he didnt went with me to places he was exping in fuking game oo shit i got bad dady :S that ur futrue how ever no my bussinse

Banned

Originally posted by NeedForSpeed+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NeedForSpeed)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@

|

i know so why u dont spend with them ur time i know u got kids ur kids will say when the grow up oo my dady amm nope he didnt went with me to places he was exping in fuking game oo shit i got bad dady :S that ur futrue how ever no my bussinse[/b]

i do lots with them.....and i work too...my kids are 2 and 4 so not much to do yet on a daily thing....once they doing sports and shit like that i will quit ko all....

also i didnt say i was exping 24/7 .....u can make good % per hour without exping 24/7.....i would do it more by a % per day then hours.....i will have to see exp before i can caculate what i have to do

NeedForSpeed

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by NeedForSpeed+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NeedForSpeed)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @

|

i know so why u dont spend with them ur time i know u got kids ur kids will say when the grow up oo my dady amm nope he didnt went with me to places he was exping in fuking game oo shit i got bad dady :S that ur futrue how ever no my bussinse[/b]

i do lots with them.....and i work too...my kids are 2 and 4 so much to do yet on a daily thing....once they doing sports and shit like that i will quit ko all....

also i didnt say i was exping 24/7 .....u can make good % per hour without exping 24/7.....i would do it more by a % per day then hours.....i will have to see exp before i can caculate what i have to do[/b][/quote]

well i just a kid and i just saying if ur dady dont spend with u will be unhappy and it's nice to see u spend because lol lets say alot off ppl that marrid maybe i wrong about u but most of them got family and they on this game 90% and 10% at work 0 % with family

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast