Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well all BB

This is a discussion on Well all BB within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by NeedForSpeed well i just a kid and i just saying if ur dady dont spend with u ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by NeedForSpeed

well i just a kid and i just saying if ur dady dont spend with u will be unhappy and it's nice to see u spend because lol lets say alot off ppl that marrid maybe i wrong about u but most of them got family and they on this game 90% and 10% at work 0 % with family

my fam comes 1st and always 1st i only get on pc when they not around or sleeping or whatever.....at work i can play ko cause i am owner of business....so thats the reason why i level fast.....also my kids go to bed early....me and wife trained them well and me and wife spend time then unless she does her business she owns on pc....she has internet business so she does that sometimes so i play ko then

and she goes to bed early to like 11 pm....so i can then play at that time for few hours then i sleep for work

i dont need mucn sleep ...i never have.....i am good with 4 hours each night

NeedForSpeed

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NeedForSpeed

well i just a kid and i just saying if ur dady dont spend with u will be unhappy and it's nice to see u spend because lol lets say alot off ppl that marrid maybe i wrong about u but most of them got family and they on this game 90% and 10% at work 0 % with family

my fam comes 1st and always 1st i only get on pc when they not around or sleeping or whatever.....at work i can play ko cause i am owner of business....so thats the reason why i level fast.....also my kids go to bed early....me and wife trained them well and me and wife spend time then unless she does her business she owns on pc....she has internet business so she does that sometimes so i play ko then

and she goes to bed early to like 11 pm....so i can then play at that time for few hours then i sleep for work

i dont need mucn sleep ...i never have.....i am good with 4 hours each night[/b]
    Well so go go go to the race Good luck getting 80 hope i get 65 :S lol hate to exp

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Default Re: Well all BB

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

u will only see me in eslant for most part
    cuz u clan leech ur clan parties there h43r: :rollseyes:

Banned

Default Re: Well all BB

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

u will only see me in eslant for most part
    cuz u clan leech ur clan parties there h43r: :rollseyes:[/b]
    so what if they leech my party the ones who did and got a few levels from me going 70 did return the favors....i dont mind so long as they return favors

so this time i will do same with them if they want and in all honesty core members who have been here for a year are not going to leave cause they got 70 or whatever so if they leech up some i dont really mind so long as they make up for it later

Natazaku

Originally posted by merchanter123
    doing nothing but lvling from 70-80...

thats a higher suicide rate then dentists >.<
    noob dont act like u came up with that u watched the whole nine yards

MeanTeddy

What kind of father spends 20 hours a day playing ko on weekends. I need to send a social worker to your house I guess :/ Just pure inresponsibility. An adult who is a head of household wasting so much time on a game. Enjoy your kids while they are young, they "grow up so fast". Go mow your lawn and maybe take your kids out to the park. Join a gym and start a constructive hobby. Any adult that plays that much is just simply pitiful XD

Banned

Originally posted by Natazaku+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Natazaku)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-merchanter123
    doing nothing but lvling from 70-80...

thats a higher suicide rate then dentists >.<
    noob dont act like u came up with that u watched the whole nine yards[/b]
    :lol: OWNT

Trii

btw what other acct are u gonna play after u get hacked tez ?

Banned

Originally posted by Trii
    hahahahaha :lol: :P

my 70 mage <_<

Banned

Originally posted by Trii
    also u think i am stupid man....i wont post i am 80 and once i get it u wont know it cause as of tomorrow i am taking off all my items and putting them on other account and taking my char and equiping it with +7 chitins and +7 raptors and all str jewels +10 or better for leveling only.....no one point in having nice shit on it for leveling purposes

and even after 80 i will use them for while to make sure i dont get hacked and i am sure k2 would fix a level 80 char fast

armand0

i wish that "kill 100 humans, get 20m xp" quest would be repeatable, i'd join u too then

liquid1

whats the point in this game if u will exp 90% of ur time playing
    its not fun or something its will just make u quit the game cause u will be bored from it

I'll end up lvl'ing to 72 just for that new blade attack...past that...who knows. :huh:

although I do have to say having the skill that allows you to recast with no regen time...would be awesome....meteor, meteor, nova :wub:

PwnerBaba

no syr

Sry

Jediay

any point to lvl 80 for wars? most use undying at lvl 67 and the lvl 80 war skill is the same % as Howling .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123