Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well BB Again!

This is a discussion on Well BB Again! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hacked again, lost the whole fuckin account, and CS tell me that i cant have it back because i cant ...
Page: 1

SubliminalAssumptions

Cool

Hacked again, lost the whole fuckin account, and CS tell me that i cant have it back because i cant provide enough information....FFS. Well this is the 2nd time, I get cool and get good items and someone decides to take it. Im pretty sure its inside of my circle of friends, if thats that case then fuck that, if someone hacks their friends thats just retarded. +7 rebirth glave ftw!

Thank You
    GyverX- CornHusker Clan Leader
    Instt-GG sin
    Rob-Funniest gay
    Beast&Hartlot- Been there for me
    Deathstalker42-Probably the one who has helped me most
    rowrodea-+8 II thats fucked up
    All of Gyverforce and HappilyHoppings- Ya'll are the craziest Fucks ive ever met inside this game- LEEEROOY JENKINNNSSS
    Asatru_Rose-Mom here it is again. I lost everything and im not puting up with this shit
    Hoth-Old man, have fun in this game, you guys are old school gg
    BipolarCow-Best friend, sorry that i couldnt get you some daggers
    ACatwithAids-Sorry i really wanted to go pk, but ffs
    ALC4PON3- Another great clan leader, kept me goin, might be joining you on Ronark

See what happens, sometimes things are too tempting for people who are your best friends. FUCK K2, FUCK THIS GAME, FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE IT BAD

LORDKRATHNOR-Lvl 59-GyverForce
    FEARxME-lvl 64- Clanless

Thank you to all who made this a good experience, FUCK everyone who talked shit

Banned

so you shared your account? if so its not hacked baba its scammed..these days you cant trust no one and unfortually they said hey lets fuck this guy over ill just block him on msn thats it and steal your items..dont trust anyone in this game unless youcan go to there house

SubliminalAssumptions

He lives in the same town i do....

Banned

this is why u dont share accif u dont have gold lol :s anyways sad for this to happen was gonna join gyverf GL IRL

Banned

He lives in the same town i do....[/b]
    then you can say this..he scammed you and is not affraid of you or keylogger..both ways sucks..but 99% get scammed 1% gets hacked..just unlucky for you

KaChing

He lives in the same town i do....[/b]
    beat him up? that will make u feel better i guess :P

Banned

go kick his ass lol

SubliminalAssumptions

lol, theres not alot of people who arnt afraid of Me . im 6'6" and weight 285, i have 18 inch biceps and a 52 inch chest, i could throw alot of people around. I think its just, no one thinks im suspicious

Speed

i dont understand how can ppl get hacked.. or even hacked 2+ times lol , ive been playing since september 04 and none of my account have been hacked ... and only lost 1 item in dupe wipe so far... u ppl must be downloading shit u shouldnt... or sharing with the wrong ppl... i dont understand how this happens seriously :S

ps. this isnt flame ... i just dont understand lol

SubliminalAssumptions

lol i still have my dcz, but he is unequipped, considering it was all on my 64

Banned

lol, theres not alot of people who arnt afraid of Me . im 6'6" and weight 285, i have 18 inch biceps and a 52 inch chest, i could throw alot of people around. I think its just, no one thinks im suspicious[/b]
    SS pls :P

SubliminalAssumptions

i understand Speed, maybe its i trust my RL friends to much, some people are really greedy

SubliminalAssumptions

vandy, go to my myspace www.myspace.com/mackdagger

lol, theres not alot of people who arnt afraid of Me . im 6'6" and weight 285, i have 18 inch biceps and a 52 inch chest, i could throw alot of people around. I think its just, no one thinks im suspicious[/b]
    "You Can Do It!" - Rob Schneider

SubliminalAssumptions

"Cut his freaking head off" very nice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast