C-West or C-East > who it's (could be) more KOXP and bla bla?

This is a discussion on C-West or C-East > who it's (could be) more KOXP and bla bla? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im from C-West aparently looks without people with differents kinds of programs, but maybe just some of them can use ...
Page: 1

Banned

Im from C-West aparently looks without people with differents kinds of programs, but maybe just some of them can use stupid programs such as: dupe, pedal minor, auto heal/loot, koxper with arrows, speed hack and more.. so I just wanna know what do u think witch one cold be more illegal server like others servers..
    I think that most programs of kind of koxp were made from turkey people (It's Just my opinion and I guess they (East) will have more people that wanna try to use programs in the game more than C-west.

My Answer:
    C-East h34r:

Soulshot

Rampage

yes?

Legacy Senior Member

ding ding ding ! u r right , u juz won 1 million dollar grand prize !!!!!! woootz

Banned

East - Koxp , Scam,Turkish Home
    West - trying to be clear of them :P

Icy

East - Koxp , Scam,Turkish Home
    West - trying to be clear of them :P[/b]
    not all turks koxp and scam
    but seeing how many chinese are using proxy's to get into both
    i would say soon it will be evenly matched in koxp or kosp

and this is where polls are obviously needed not for this retarded question because its an obvious answer the more populated / the server with turks is obviously going to have more cheaters .

but if we had polls a topic similiar to this could actually work rather then having 5-10 pages or retards answering that no ones really going to read other then the topic starter himself maybe and thats a long shot u could have a poll where ppl could vote and all u need to do is look at the poll

ding ding ding ! u r right , u juz won 1 million dollar grand prize !!!!!! woootz[/b]
    l0l

Banned

and this is where polls are obviously needed not for this retarded question because its an obvious answer the more populated / the server with turks is obviously going to have more cheaters .

but if we had polls a topic similiar to this could actually work rather then having 5-10 pages or retards answering that no ones really going to read other then the topic starter himself maybe and thats a long shot u could have a poll where ppl could vote and all u need to do is look at the poll[/b]
    u're one of them :lol: . no offense, but did u talk with turks why they're are too cheaters? they'll answer u that the american ppl start with that they dont admit nothing. it's sad that others countries that are playing with the turks will be in advantage. but I guess thatmaybe the chinesse people are more cheaters than turks. whatever this game was great jsut when start without koxp and everyting I miss those times now everybody or almost everybody it's trying to see a bad way to be good player """!.