Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WELL GG FOR KO I GIVE UP! ^_^

This is a discussion on WELL GG FOR KO I GIVE UP! ^_^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i can sell you a mage lvl 84 with good equips in scania of course...
Page: 2

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

i can sell you a mage lvl 84 with good equips in scania of course

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

bb ^^

DiplomaticTank

GG hacks someone change password GG
    wonder how they did that h43r: ohh well
    despirate :wub: the pms can stop atleast ^_^
    GG knight online ^_^ Maple Story FTW
    im lvl 15 took me all day :angry: lol its gonna
    be fun when i get my 2nd job in my mage class

MackDagger

Gave up already, damn, oh well catch you on Mapel Story!

DiplomaticTank

lol
    its not really that i gave up its just that i dont want play wit all those cheaters and shit
    maybe ill just stick out on MS til logos comes out, anywayz does anyone kno when its
    comin out.... i wanna be a warrior runn around tankin the shit out of ppl LOL :wub:
    human warrior anyone wants me
    ohh its a good thing to farm the abyss for 1440 hp pots, can mix it in with ur regular 720 pots
    and pwn ^_^ or atleast if u get enough hp abyss waters medium and large :wub:

DiplomaticTank

lol
    its not really that i gave up its just that i dont want play wit all those cheaters and shit
    maybe ill just stick out on MS til logos comes out, anywayz does anyone kno when its
    comin out.... i wanna be a warrior runn around tankin the shit out of ppl LOL :wub:
    ohh its a good thing to farm the abyss for 1440 hp pots, can mix it in with ur regular 720 pots

DiplomaticTank

lol

DiplomaticTank

lol

DiplomaticTank

sry for spamm computer went through lagg and i tried refreshing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12