Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

well guess i got hacked so here comes WoW

This is a discussion on well guess i got hacked so here comes WoW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by tez/aja np gay and why not its the same as the str bug....your such a dumass retard ...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by tez/aja
    np gay and why not its the same as the str bug....your such a dumass retard man....if k2 puts it there its a bug not bug abuse....and your a idiot for saying it was same as duping or macroing....you really do suck man as a person...i really feel sad for you man....you must not have a good home life man...i suggest lots of theraphy dude

if your going to flame me for a bug that benifits people like the str bug then also flame everyone who does the str bug

str bug=more pots and anyone(cept bp and warriors) can do

ur bug=gives u an UNFAIR advantage and only u can do

by ur reasoning i should be able to go and restat my char right now and it should be able to keep all its items on it? oh wait! it says i need take off all my armor first :rollseyes: hence its not an INTENDED bug like the str bug which means ur bug ABUSING

as i said by ur reasoning the skill bug was completely legit as well right? cuz it was k2's fault the bug was there :rollseyes: just leave now faggot cheater ur not making urself look any better...ur only trying to defend ur cheating which only makes u look worse

Banned

trust me dick all can see its you and not me.....you just fcked yourself by saying only i can do it....actually anyone can do it.....do a nation transfer just like i said....thats how it did it.....so anyone can do it and stfu again and go suck at whatever char your playing now that isnt banned

trust me dick all can see its you and not me.....you just fcked yourself by saying only i can do it....actually anyone can do it.....do a nation transfer just like i said....thats how it did it.....so anyone can do it and stfu again and go suck at whatever char your playing now that isnt banned
    "you" can be used to clarify a group of people(those that nation transfer) as well as 1 individual person...so now whos the idiot?

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tez/aja
    "you" can be used to clarify a group of people(those that nation transfer) as well as 1 individual person...so now whos the idiot?[/b]
    keep putting your foot in your mouth gay...."you" inplies one person so who is the idiot....still you

"you all" would imply the group not "you" dude just shut up now your an idiot and we all can see it in your posts

peroxide

lol wow tezz u told him good

Originally posted by tez/aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tez/aja)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-tez/aja

"you" can be used to clarify a group of people(those that nation transfer) as well as 1 individual person...so now whos the idiot?
    keep putting your foot in your mouth gay...."you" inplies one person so who is the idiot....still you

"you all" would imply the group not "you" dude just shut up now your an idiot and we all can see it in your posts[/b]
    you can imply more than one person but its ok i forgive u for ur lack of knowledge...but not for ur blatant bug abuse

Banned

seriously fck him....i dont care about his opinion cause he doesnt really have anyones respect w/e

gn and let him keep talking shit cause he talks of what he doesnt know all the time

+1

seriously fck him....i dont care about his opinion cause he doesnt really have anyones respect w/e

gn and let him keep talking shit cause he talks of what he doesnt know all the time

+1
    i ahve the respect of those i want to have respect from....maybe i dont know YOUR respect but who the fuck cares? ur a bug abuser u got hacked GG! u got what u deserved

done posting in this topic i hope u never get ur account back

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

i ofc ment your mage...

Zaria

What items did u all have?

Crystal +1?
    2000 HP Scrolls?
    Red dragon?

Someone pm me in game and asked me if i wanted to buy these items. Name was paulng (something like that). He wanted to show me the items, and I said, I don't trade. He in turn said, I am Elly, don't you remember me? Errr, I said I dont need mage items.

sorry to hear that

I can sell my WoW acc if you need :P

destroy

Tazz, zzz. I think that party keylogers ftw Maybe some of your friends sold your character because he saw that you are rather inactive and had enough time to do so.

You act like an idiot Camanoob, wake up! Tezz abussed some bug? Damn, that is bad....but he lost his account omg and this topic is about it. When you visit a funeral, will you raise hand and tell: "this man fucked with his dog"?

All in hall would glare at you as we glare at you now. So STFU provoker.

DESTROY

MrStiffy

When i got nation transfered, it RESKILLED ME, but left me with the same stats, and all my equipment i was wearing on. So i dont know how the fuck you did it, but you abused that bug. Same with those people who used to abuse the reskill bug by changing to another server, reskilling and putting the points in another class, and keeping the skills you wanted still on the bar on the other server... you seriously are pathetic to abuse the bug, which im 100% sure you knew you shouldn't of done.

Cama, i just want to ask you one question.
    Do you combo?
    Its a bug, your abusing the bug, its gives you a UNFAIR advantage over over people. just leave tezz alone, im sure hes gone through anough then to argue withj you aswell.

P.S: That allplies to all of you who combo, its a bug, a unfair advantage.
    Also, at cama, how cam str bug not have an unfair advantage, mages and rouges are ment to have a little pot weigt, because they kill more.

you spent your whole KO career trying to be a big man, criticising the top clans, calling them babashoppers etc, and now when it comes down to it you were skill abusing the whole time. Very good gun, don't let the door hit you on the ass. You're no different than jinglers etc, but what ever feeds your already inflated ego.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast