Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

well guess i got hacked so here comes WoW

This is a discussion on well guess i got hacked so here comes WoW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by JoshTehPwner Cama, i just want to ask you one question. Do you combo? Its a bug, your ...
Page: 4

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Cama, i just want to ask you one question.
    Do you combo?
    Its a bug, your abusing the bug, its gives you a UNFAIR advantage over over people. just leave tezz alone, im sure hes gone through anough then to argue withj you aswell.
    every class can combo its not an unfair advantage...unfair advantage=skill bug OR in this case stat/equip bugging

i got an idea since every1 saying its perfectly fine im gonna do it but im gonna go get a priest im gonna give it shells then nation transfer it and have its stats at 255 in str kk? 1200 def+2k ap+duffs...good gun kk? all legit too since apparently its legit to abuse this bug according to u all

Every class can Nation tranfer and use shells with full hp or str w/e.
    How isnt combo unfair, i mean, you get more attacks in a second, wich makes you die more, 50np, gj, you just bug abused to an unfair advantage for 50nps.

josh the combo has been officially by both m games and K2 allowed, saying it is perfectly legal. Every class can use it. Do not confuse something you cannot do with something you should not do.

At level 60 i think i'll nation transfer seagal then, get me full shell and maxed out strength if its so fine. Just imagine that row of paper nova mages hitting you just as hard, but wearing full complete with more defence than your average rogue.

don't make me laugh saying this is ok josh, you obviously have no idea about this game

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    josh the combo has been officially by both m games and K2 allowed, saying it is perfectly legal. Every class can use it. Do not confuse something you cannot do with something you should not do.

At level 60 i think i'll nation transfer seagal then, get me full shell and maxed out strength if its so fine. Just imagine that row of paper nova mages hitting you just as hard, but wearing full complete with more defence than your average rogue.

don't make me laugh saying this is ok josh, you obviously have no idea about this game
    I didnt say it was ok, by all i know its was bad, dont get me wrong. but combo was a bug, never knew its legal now, :mellow: Guess i have nothing Argu with cama with :lol: :P
    Just gl in WoW

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE

I didnt say it was ok, by all i know its was bad, dont get me wrong. but combo was a bug, never knew its legal now, :mellow: Guess i have nothing Argu with cama with :lol: :P
    Just gl in WoW[/b]
    now? combo has been legal for years :P

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE

Just gl in WoW
    now? combo has been legal for years :P[/b]
    Hmm, I really need to get Up-To-Date on my k2 facts. :mellow:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by tez/aja
    np gay and why not its the same as the str bug....your such a dumass retard man....if k2 puts it there its a bug not bug abuse....and your a idiot for saying it was same as duping or macroing....you really do suck man as a person...i really feel sad for you man....you must not have a good home life man...
    I'm only half way through reading the whole thread, but it seems to me that the part above shows more than a small level of stupidity.

"if K2 puts it there its a bug not bug abuse" (sic) - Yes I agree it's a bug. No one is disputing that. It's only bug ABUSE when you don't take the correct action to fix the bug. A bug happened, however you DIDN'T fix it when you are perfectly capable of doing so. So when I got items duped accidently in a rollback, it would be fine for me to use/sell the dupes, because it was K2's bug, not mine? :blink:

Tez was bug abusing. Q.E.D.

Bug abusing can be as bad as duping or macroing in that it gives the person doing so an unfair advantage. In this case you gained an unfair advantage.

Originally posted by tez/aja
    i suggest lots of theraphy dude

if your going to flame me for a bug that benifits people like the str bug then also flame everyone who does the str bug
    [ flame on]
    I'd suggest a spell-checker.
    [ /flame off]

destroy

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    Cama, i just want to ask you one question.
    Do you combo?
    Its a bug, your abusing the bug, its gives you a UNFAIR advantage over over people. just leave tezz alone, im sure hes gone through anough then to argue withj you aswell.
    every class can combo its not an unfair advantage...unfair advantage=skill bug OR in this case stat/equip bugging

i got an idea since every1 saying its perfectly fine im gonna do it but im gonna go get a priest im gonna give it shells then nation transfer it and have its stats at 255 in str kk? 1200 def+2k ap+duffs...good gun kk? all legit too since apparently its legit to abuse this bug according to u all[/b]

Cama, you didnt get it right? We all know that bug abussing is wrong, but you behave minimaly unpolitely. And i see your provoking postings around everyday. On every second discussion you start offtopic flame with someone. Do you act like that in RL too? Ventiling your depression here, ha? If you want, start other topic about bug abussing etc, but this topic is about Tezz lost his character. I dont want go through flame or spam on every interesting topic i find. Zzzz

Wise men tell: "If you cant tell something nice to the topic, then please shut up"

DESTROY

cerebus

For topic starter. Good luck. Try any way of getting in contact with k2, CS is usually the worst from what I hear but is a place to put a formal ticket to refer to.

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    How isnt combo unfair, i mean, you get more attacks in a second, wich makes you die more, 50np, gj, you just bug abused to an unfair advantage for 50nps.
    The only class who cannot make a good difference with comboing are mages, so against any other class I can't see how it would even be an unfair advantage more than knowing how to use hp pots.

As for bug abuse it is impossible to do once the bug has been labeled a feature by m-games. Now it's called learning a feature and gaining an advantage. Saying it gives unfair advantage is like saying wearing armor does.

Originally posted by cerebus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cerebus)</div>
    For topic starter. Good luck. Try any way of getting in contact with k2, CS is usually the worst from what I hear but is a place to put a formal ticket to refer to.

<!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    The only class who cannot make a good difference with comboing are mages, so against any other class I can't see how it would even be an unfair advantage more than knowing how to use hp pots.

As for bug abuse it is impossible to do once the bug has been labeled a feature by m-games. Now it's called learning a feature and gaining an advantage. Saying it gives unfair advantage is like saying wearing armor does.[/b]
    light mage comboing is good with light blade only if ur slowed :P otherwise just slide around O_o but comboing with r just to cancel the blade WHILE SLOWED will allow u to hit normal speed maybe even a tad bit faster

Banned

so is the str bug also labled by m games as a feature now to cause that gives all classes a unfair advantage over bps and warriors to carry more pots

listen i never said it wasnt a bug and whatever if u say i bug abuse

also real big advantage i have i have extra 20 somthing into mp when i shouldnt.....i didnt wear shells and go all mp man....i am still all paper robes....only thing i did was keep staff on and restat into mp 255 and rest into hp....so i have what a extra 200 into hp.....wow cam i am going to kill every one in cz with all there +2 uniques and +8 armors

you really are very immature as well point out.....if i kept on my complete and elixir and then put it all into mp i could see i might be a very powerful tank....but i didnt so really show me how i have this huge unfair advantage over all

whatever guys topic was about my char

PS. GOT MY CHAR ALREADY FIXED BY PEOPLE IN HIGH PLACES....GLAD TO SEE FRIENDS HELP ME FAST .... MY ACCOUNT IS ALREADY BACK SO FUCK ELLY AND FUCK PAUL

Banned

Originally posted by Zaria
    What items did u all have?

Crystal +1?
    2000 HP Scrolls?
    Red dragon?

Someone pm me in game and asked me if i *wanted to buy these items. *Name was paulng (something like that). *He wanted to show me the items, and I said, I don't trade. *He in turn said, I am Elly, don't you remember me? *Errr, I said I dont need mage items.
    YUP THATS WHAT WAS ON THE MAGE AND SOME OTHER NICE LEVELING EQUIPS....WELL GUESS ELLY STRIKES AGAIN....WHAT A FAG...SO PAUL IS ELLY

Zaria

Paul said he was Elly. I wish I would have ss the pm.

PS. GOT MY CHAR ALREADY FIXED BY PEOPLE IN HIGH PLACES....GLAD TO SEE FRIENDS HELP ME FAST .... MY ACCOUNT IS ALREADY BACK SO FUCK ELLY AND FUCK PAUL
    grats, now if those friends in high places had any real responsibilty, they would ban you for bug abusing, as for strength bugging i spoke with jessicawabbit when she was a gm, and she cleared it for me... have you spoken to a gm and asked them if you're allowed to bug your mp?

Banned

actually they knew and didnt care since all i got was 200 extra hp....again not like i was wearing complete +8 and carry elixir staff with all stats into mp and rest into hp

about your comment before i never talked bad about top clans as i was in one on orc side and also in clan leader of one on human side.....but most of the top clans do baba shop....we may have a few baba shopers in my clan but not the whole clan like most of the top 10.....and what was i lying about that or was it a secret that they all got there shit from KoM

whatever man....never said i was better than anyone nor do i think like that if you really knew me you would know i am nice guy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast