Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Would you P2P for 24/7 GM presence, 365 days per year?

This is a discussion on Would you P2P for 24/7 GM presence, 365 days per year? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Suppose K2 set up a server for premium users only, you give them your payment method and they set up ...
Page: 1

OLD1953

Default Would you P2P for 24/7 GM presence, 365 days per year?

Suppose K2 set up a server for premium users only, you give them your payment method and they set up to do it monthly until you cancel. You get one account transferred to that server with all items, money and so forth, and that's it.

No free accounts, no nothing, you P2P and you get constant GM's on that server group.

How many here would go for that?

me

Banned

thats a dumb question

ofc everyone who pays now would

Magelord1257

I definately would, make it more of a trick question please :P

ministry

no

never paid for ko and never will

Haxium

i would, add that if i count what i pay for gold + kc everymonth, its like 2x what ppl pay on p2p games (wow or daoc for exemple).

OLD1953

Originally posted by Haxium
    i would, add that if i count what i pay for gold + kc everymonth, its like 2x what ppl pay on p2p games (wow or daoc for exemple).
    TELL me about it.

jimfujitsu

What's the point of the question , most of people browsing this forum are paying already.

OLD1953

The point is that demand for a clean P2P server could push K2 in that direction. The sole and only way to clean up this mess is 100% GM presence, all the time.

So the thrust of the question is this, are you willing to switch servers and leave the ppl behind who don't want to sign up and transfer, or not? That's the point. Me, I'd do it, but I do expect everyone I care about would be switching too.

jason_dinamyte

sure... I would.

Only GM's 24/7? Definately no.

Could be a good idea if K2 made a P2P server without any transfers from others, fresh start on a clean server with active GM's, events, bans to abusers/cheaters etc, then ppl would pay to play...

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by OLD1953
    The point is that demand for a clean P2P server could push K2 in that direction. *The sole and only way to clean up this mess is 100% GM presence, all the time. *

So the thrust of the question is this, are you willing to switch servers and leave the ppl behind who don't want to sign up and transfer, or not? *That's the point. *Me, I'd do it, but I do expect everyone I care about would be switching too.
    I'm willing to start from 0 in a clean game.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

i would, but ide prefer to get my acc over. i worked hard for 66, almost 67 now, totally legit, and i wouldnt want that to go away :|

Nope, KO got old. I enjoyed it only because of the friends I had within the game. The actual gameplay gets boring after achieving the max level. (talking about KE, I never played RoFD nor do I plan to)

susGe

no. K2's track record proves that they are worthless as a company. Any and all promises they make arent worth shit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast