Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Well i guess im done.

This is a discussion on Well i guess im done. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hahaha dont play ko at your birthday, go get drunk or something...
Page: 2

hahaha dont play ko at your birthday, go get drunk or something

3thos

he has keylogger in his pc dont share account [/b]
    no i scanned my whole computer and even reformated just incase my computer lied.

hahaha dont play ko at your birthday, go get drunk or something[/b]
    i am but we arnt leaving until about 7:30-8pm which is in 4 hours

EastonLemon

Id never give anyone my SQ/answer..

Put to much time and money into this game to have some dumb shit happen.. But sorry to hear, lots of people seem to get hacked. Weird, because ive never been hacked in any game over an 6-7year span.

Ksm

dude dont give up!!!
    i have this problem also..also to many more.
    somhow my pass and email changed none saw me online or quit clan
    anyway.. if you have all the payment details so np to get this account back

Sno0p

So bassically by saying that your pc is clean you checked it ,I can only think that "hacked" means "scammed" therefor still you wanna trust someone else to share with ,another "friend" to make you gg surprise for your bday next year ....ouch

Dont get me wrong.I hope you got punk`d by your friend and you`ll get you account back.

mrmagic2008

maybe your friend's computer has keylogger and when he logs in with your account, well your account gets hacked.

i personally would never share an account with anyone unless it's a level 20 character

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

HB/GL..

in all honesty whoever got you out of this game probably just gave you the best birthday gift you will ever recieve

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Iv seen brothers, friends, parents, clanies, most trusted ppl, girl(boy)friends and bosses scamming accounts.

Besides, wheres all the oldskool generation? Getting hacked once wasent a big deal. I got hacked 4 times. There are ppl who got way more. Go play wow, ko looks the same anyways now (*vomits*)

bazzeeka

live a life like mine .. work hard , play ko hard , party hard , sex hard [party is for weekends] ko is on work nights wen i finish... but hacked on ur bday sounds hell suss lol. yeh never trust family too there all dogs

3thos

in all honesty whoever got you out of this game probably just gave you the best birthday gift you will ever recieve[/b]
    amen.

maybe your friend's computer has keylogger and when he logs in with your account, well your account gets hacked.

i personally would never share an account with anyone unless it's a level 20 character[/b]

well i was telling people in vent about this last night and people have been hearing word about trade hacking being back again ... i traded many items saturday night.

tommyleonghk

sharing account is 1 thing...but to give SQ and SA is another.... why would u give that info?

neways...good luck

well you sir have trust issues IMO.[/b]

You're the one that's hacked, so you're the one with trust issues obviously.

Aqu

if you share your info, you will eventually, inevitably be scammed/hacked.

this game turns nice people into total bastards. I bet your 'friend' sold your items for USD, sorry but thats what happens in this game. Also by friend I bet you mean 'msn acquaintance' :P

Banned Senior Member

Oweel GL HF and start play cs for awhile and ur will get bored and start play ko xD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast