Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well i guess im done.

This is a discussion on Well i guess im done. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow..that sucks gl ..you cant trust anyone anymore: ( bb.....
Page: 3

Banned

wow..that sucks gl ..you cant trust anyone anymore: ( bb..

Banned

You can still get your account back. The person just changed the email, so that means your secret question answers and your seal/unseal passwords are still safe (unless you gave them out). Once you get the account back, you can change the email. It is not that hard to get this fixed.

To write the ticket, you log on to a friends account or your own account. You then log on to MY KOL. You go to "Submit Customer Support Ticket" and then open a new ticket. If your objective is to reclaim your account, you follow these steps: you select "Language = English"; you select "Ticket Type = Account Issues"; you select "Account Issue = Reclaim Compromised Account". After you did that, you copy and Paste this:

Respected Customer Support Representative.

On 11/17/2007 when I logged in on my account, I noticed that my account had been hacked. My account ID is ____, and the password prior to getting hacked was _____. My payment history include purchases made on Credit card, Click and Buy, and Paypal. The last 4 digits of my Credit Cards include: xxxx, xxxx, xxxx. My Click and Buy number is xxxxxxxxx. The paypal is ______. The Secret Question and Answers for the accounts include: ____________________ ; __________________ ; ______________. The seal and unseal password is ______________. Once you have confirmed everthing, I would like to change the password to ________. If possible, I would also like the email to be changed to _________.

Sincerely,

xxxxxx

Once they change the password, log in and change the email again.

For faster results, you submit the ticket on an account with premium.

If for some reason, you didn't understand my step my step guide on how to get your account back, add me to msn. (PM me for my msn)

OLD1953

And, just a hint here, when you change everything and move to a (hopefully brand new) email account, DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR INFO TO ANYONE WHATSOEVER.

Dude, you obviously are one of those people who are just too damned trusting. If you were female, you'd be pregnant all the time.

welcome to the we dont play ko anymore cause we got a new life club ^^

TwistTheKnife

And, just a hint here, when you change everything and move to a (hopefully brand new) email account, DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR INFO TO ANYONE WHATSOEVER.

Dude, you obviously are one of those people who are just too damned trusting. If you were female, you'd be pregnant all the time.[/b]
    lol...

WhoompThereitis

That must really suck . sorry to hear

Solstice

gutted

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123