Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

tezz cought on tape babashoping and much more

This is a discussion on tezz cought on tape babashoping and much more within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dont bother posting un less u read it. btw scan with any thing not loged like tezz says Here are ...
Page: 1

peroxide

Default tezz cought on tape babashoping and much more

Dont bother posting un less u read it. btw scan with any thing not loged like tezz says

Here are pics and a nice tape of tezz. hope u all like. It'S a most to listen to the 2sec tape around 14 to 18 min when he say good stuff but he give out a lotinfor why this game is so fucked mabe a csrep can hear it and stop guys like him.

NOW FOR THE VOICE TAPE OF TO BACK UP THE PICS. the frist tape is just me leting u all know who i called the 2sec is the 1 that matters. injoy

1. http://rapidshare.de/files/19236441/underc...rcover.wav.html

2. http://rapidshare.de/files/19237654/lllllll.wav.html

Vlein

ur saying u were gonna buy from no_life_it, which is u, then later u said he scammed "hafe" of ranking.
    good job framing urself tard ass 12 year old

peroxide

Originally posted by Vlein
    ur saying u were gonna buy from no_life_it, which is u, then later u said he scammed "hafe" of ranking.
    good job framing urself tard ass 12 year old
    good u listen to it then. tim will love hearing this on monday

Vlein

sux u dont know tim
    all u know is his name and his job

peroxide

Originally posted by Vlein
    sux u dont know tim
    aI have talk to him a few time and i have his aim. btw his main boss is mark i have his aim all so )

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by peroxide+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peroxide)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vlein
    sux u dont know tim
    aI have talk to him a few time and i have his aim. btw his main boss is mark i have his aim all so )[/b]
    You talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?

At the moment right now all you are is a crippled man with osteoperosis and your feet shot off by your abusive parents.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

there u go devile...proof its charlie...same windows theme that fag uses

Banned

w00t w00t no one cares for you charlie 187 cause your a scammer.....also i have ss of peroxide admiting he scamming infinity clan and many others....will post monday cause they are on work pc....

p.s. i did baba shop....most have no one cares later dude its a game...grow up n00b....get a life mr nolifeit

also i gave you a chance to show me you were not what all said and u were good for long time...until you scamed my iron neck from me....i guess i was setup

B> Iron Neck for usd or ingame coins

ps not my yahoo....anyone can make a yahoo account with my name...and guess what most know my name ...1st and last as its my in game name too

p.s. charlie u baba shoped those chitins from kom as well ....kinda like the pot calling the kettle black

peroxide

Originally posted by tez/aja
    w00t w00t no one cares for you charlie 187 cause your a scammer.....also i have ss of peroxide admiting he scamming infinity clan and many others....will post monday cause they are on work pc....

p.s. i did baba shop....most have no one cares later dude its a game...grow up n00b....get a life mr nolifeit

also i gave you a chance to show me you were not what all said and u were good for long time...until you scamed my iron neck from me....i guess i was setup

B> Iron Neck for usd or ingame coins

ps not my yahoo....anyone can make a yahoo account with my name...and guess what most know my name ...1st and last as its my in game name too

p.s. charlie u baba shoped those chitins from kom as well ....kinda like the pot calling the kettle black
    pls have any 1 from that clan post i scamed 1 of them i didnt ask for any thing from them and i turn in all boss drops nice try the tape tells its u so listen and find out like other did

Vlein

charlie hows ur trailer park doin?
    ur 20 and u cant spell

dunno y devile hasnt banned ur ass yet

Banned Senior Member

uhhh.... I got +2 GM made shards??? ok.....

Some ppl are plain dumb. GG Charlie, just what i needed. Banned. Ill ban u in ranking aswell. By next week ill have all mods readded to deal with u.

Vlein

ip ban range mabob plys

redfieldTnT

ITZ THE SAME WINDAWZ THEM CHARLZ UZED WHEN HE TOOOKKEN A PIC OV HIS HAX WIT SHALUA

wtf kinda noob has to run koxp or w/e to kill shaula...?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast